20 lb challenge

Options
Lietee31
Lietee31 Posts: 86 Member
Starting may 19th I am going to try to loose 20 lbs for july 29th. I am looking for people who want to work hard n try this with me. Late comers are welcome too. Ill be tracking my food n exercise n posting daily. Add me as a friend n post along ur success.

Replies

• MommasGotThis2017
    MommasGotThis2017 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Would love to start with you!!
  • torilougher
    torilougher Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I go on holiday 16th July and want to lose 15 pounds by then! Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • kkydd2
    kkydd2 Posts: 4
    Options
    I'm in too. Class reunion that weekend!!
  • Lietee31
    Options
    Awesome. Looking forward to hearing u share ur journey
  • starmickey03
    starmickey03 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join you. I don't have quite 20 to lose but if I did that would be nice. My goal date is August 1st.
  • RTDice
    RTDice Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I'm in - some friends are coming down in July (don't know exactly when yet) be nice to have made a real difference for once. I've been saying I'll get my weight under control for far too long...

20lb = 9.1Kg (I'm trying to work in new money...)
  • lilalief
    lilalief Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm in, but my goal date is the 9th of July. So I'm not sure 20 lbs is realistic, let's say... 15 :)
  • Lietee31
    Options
    yes do what fits for you if it is 20 or a little less. I know 20 lbs in two months for a woman is a large goal but even if I lost half I'd still be proud if me because I'm doing it.
  • SweetLove1988
    SweetLove1988 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Would love to do this with you!
  • Fit_Kel
    Fit_Kel Posts: 1
    Options
    I would love to join xx
  • kiku76
    kiku76 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Can I join? Are you planning some sort of support thread?
  • LAMAnRLA91909
    Options
    Count me in!
  • Lietee31
    Options
    to me this is the support thread. what did you do for exercises this week? ? tom is day one of tae bo. I'm in sn eight week program going to eat right and track my progress here. today I ate 1200 cals my food journal is open. I work all sorts of hours but plan on reading every post n touching base with you ;) we can do it everyone. my 20 lb challenge start date is may 20TH. my mini gosl is 3 lbs by may 27th. best of luck to everyone. let me here your start date n your wrekly mini goals.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    Count me in. My 'goal' day is July 24th, when my husband gets back from those pesky military duties. I want him to step through the door and have his jaw dislocate itself. :laugh: I' not sure 20 pounds is totally doable for me, but I know I'm gonna be leaner and more toned than ever.

Anyone can feel free to add.
  • Lietee31
    Options
    I'm just going to give it my all n not get discouraged. I'd love twenty pounds by my date of july 29th
  • MakingApril
    MakingApril Posts: 178
    Options
    I would love to join, my start date is the 20th, I haven't really put a date for the ending date.
    I'll try to keep updated :)
  • Lietee31
    Options
    my mini goal us 3 lbs by the 27th. start datevmay 20th. calorie intake be 1200
  • sunshyne0284
    sunshyne0284 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'M IN, trying to reach my goal of 20 lbs....
  • Lietee31
    Options
    so weighed in for MAY 20th

start weight: 188
    May 15th
    current weight 185.4
    May 20th

i did tae bo today and sticking with my diet hows everyone doing?

goal weight for mini goal is 184.2 for may 27th.

I don't think i lost so much weight over night so i expect tomorrows weigh in to be a little higher maybe i was dehydrated.
  • amberrrjustine
    amberrrjustine Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm trying to lose 20 by the end of july also!