• mdepko
    mdepko Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!!!
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!

My NSV for today is I did 5 real push ups! They might not have been real pretty but that will improve.
  • kdsp2911
    kdsp2911 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Wearing a skirt today that was retired when I was 2 months pregnant...my daughter is now 13 months old but I can wear the skirt!!! Woot woot!!
  • workaholic_nurse
    workaholic_nurse Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    :heart: Great NSVs everyone!:drinker:
  • jbbrannon
    jbbrannon Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I bought size 12-14 shorts this weekend and they fit!! I was a size 18 last year.
  • JewelsinBigD
    JewelsinBigD Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    I did my squats deeper then I ever have for about half the squat track- I even lifted up my toes at one point!
  • powerplaymsu
    powerplaymsu Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Wearing size 34 pants!! I was pushing 40's.

When asked what my goals were when I started the gym I said that I wanted to do a pull up. Just recently ripped off 4 of them babies. Now if I am ever hanging on the side of a cliff or a building I can maybe scream for help before falling to my death as opposed to just falling.
  • workaholic_nurse
    Options
    I did my squats deeper then I ever have for about half the squat track- I even lifted up my toes at one point!

That's AWESOME! I :heart: people who lift heavy stuff!
  • Magdaloonie
    Magdaloonie Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I had to use a belt with the denim capri pants that were too tight to even wear recently.
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    Today I did one overhand grip and 2 underhand grip unassisted pullups:drinker:

First time in 15 years I have been able to do this!:heart:

What is your NSV today?!?

Whoo congrats:),
  • workaholic_nurse
    Options
    Wearing size 34 pants!! I was pushing 40's.

When asked what my goals were when I started the gym I said that I wanted to do a pull up. Just recently ripped off 4 of them babies. Now if I am ever hanging on the side of a cliff or a building I can maybe scream for help before falling to my death as opposed to just falling.

Beautiful work on the pant size and too fricking hilarious!
  • workaholic_nurse
    Options
    I had to use a belt with the denim capri pants that were too tight to even wear recently.

Great NSV and nice kitty in the profile!
  • onedayatatime12
    onedayatatime12 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    The pair of jeans that I bought a month and a half ago that were tight on my thighs, are much looser now! (I bought them as motivation, and it's working!) :)
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I'm wearing a pair of white capri pants that the hook and bar closure is torn from wearing when I was too big and sitting in them. Only now the closure works with the one hook left, and I'm considering taking it to the tailor for the reparation of the second hook, only they are already loose and by the time I get them back I may be swimming in them. I think I better take them in though, cause I need something to wear. I am down to one pair of short shorts, one pair of long shorts, and two pair of capri's for summer. I really need these to be wearable and will put a belt to make them last till fall.

(in case you don't know how i could tear a hook and bar closure just by sitting, it's these flimsy things on even flimsier material. )tumblr_lm14odZoI51qfbxhx.jpg
  • kateauch
    kateauch Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I wore a button up shirt this past weekend that I had to sausage myself into a year ago- I usually wore a body shaper to try to hide everything, especially through my bust and rib cage.

I had room to spare this past weekend! It was roomy and I didn't have to wear anything but my own skin to get it that way. :)
  • workaholic_nurse
    Options
    I wore a button up shirt this past weekend that I had to sausage myself into a year ago- I usually wore a body shaper to try to hide everything, especially through my bust and rib cage.

I had room to spare this past weekend! It was roomy and I didn't have to wear anything but my own skin to get it that way. :)

Chock full of AWESOME!:drinker:
  • RacheUk82
    RacheUk82 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Great NSv's!

I tried on a pair of old summer shorts, that were super tight around the thighs last year, now, they are loose!
  • workaholic_nurse
    Options
    I tried on a pair of old summer shorts, that were super tight around the thighs last year, now, they are loose!

Holiday is looking better all the time eh?:heart::drinker:
  • workaholic_nurse
    Options
    I think I better take them in though, cause I need something to wear. I am down to one pair of short shorts, one pair of long shorts, and two pair of capri's for summer. I really need these to be wearable and will put a belt to make them last till fall.

Have you tried thrift stores/goodwill? It is the only place I am shopping until I hit maintenance!:drinker:
  • winchestervol63
    winchestervol63 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I've got two pairs of pants that are different sizes, although otherwise identical. There was a time not long ago where the larger ones where preferred because the smaller ones were a little snug. Well, today I was planning to wear the smaller pair, but after finding that I could slide them right off, easily, after they were buttoned and zipped, it occurred to me that there's just no way I can wear them anymore.

Nice way to start the day.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!