Littlest Losers (Week 5)

Options
13»

Replies

• lobster888
    lobster888 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Hey Little Losers,

Are we using week 5 again or we starting a new thread for week 6? I always forget to check for a new one , but this time I couldn't find week 6.

What are our goals for the week? I nee to keep motivated so please stay with me little losers....I need help. Three more pounds to go.....

Hope everyone had a happy healthy weekend!!
  • monkeysmum
    monkeysmum Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Hey Little Losers,

Are we using week 5 again or we starting a new thread for week 6? I always forget to check for a new one , but this time I couldn't find week 6.

What are our goals for the week? I nee to keep motivated so please stay with me little losers....I need help. Three more pounds to go.....

Hope everyone had a happy healthy weekend!!

I definately need the motivational boot up the bum not being able to track food via iPod means I've gained 2lbs so all that I'd lost I've got bCk grrrrrr next week I'm on holiday hoping to get loads walking in but I wanted to be alot lighter bynow
  • kath711
    kath711 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone had a good weekend. This is gonna be a hard week for me as my hubbie is out of town and the kids are still out of school so getting to run is going to be a challenge. Still have soccer yesterday and tomorrow and today went to the zoo and walked all around. So, my challenge this week is to try to creatively exercise with the kids around :)
    good luck!!
  • shellee9tj
    shellee9tj Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I haven't seen a new link so i guess we are still using this one! I did fantastic yesterday, today I am not doing bad but I'm doing great for my water so far, but I am picking up the pace now and getting ready to take the kids for a walk down the waterfront before dinner!! Good luck to all this week!!:bigsmile:
  • shannahrose
    shannahrose Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    hi losers! i'm just getting back from vacation and updating the chart as i type! i'll post a week 6 thread momentarily!