How can you "not like breakfast?"

Options
12346»

Replies

• lobo_a_gogo
    lobo_a_gogo Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I'm just not hungry when I first wake up, and I'm not a huge fan of breakfast food.

That said, I've slowly started incorporating it into my diet, so now I eat a bowl of kashi or fiber one with almond milk and a scoop of protein powder.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I love breakfast because when I wake up in the morning I am the hungriest I will be all day and I like to eat food. When it's very early, I don't particularly like having to eat and be in a hurry, but if I don't eat I am non-functional because I immediately go and dance for 2 hours and then have lunch and then go to the gym. Eating breakfast at home means that I can save money because I won't need as big of a lunch.
  • andyisandy
    andyisandy Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    My breakfast uselessly just coffee and maybe some fruit. Sometimes ill eat more but the best breakfast is left over cold pizza!
  • freddi11e
    freddi11e Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I LOOOOOVE breakfast!! I look forward to it when I go to bed at night! I look forward to it always!! I have 2.5 eggwhites and a big cup of coffee with Almond Milk. Or I have Oatmeal.... sometimes granola (but that's high in calorie, so I save it for a weekend or something) I can't do ANYTHING prior to eating breakfast and I eat it right when I wake up!!!

If I could eat anything I wanted for breakfast it would be waffles or a breakfast burrito lol which I have like maybe once a month or if it's like Mother's Day Brunch or something.. or my birthday lol...