Replies

• melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    shorts and ppolka dot shirt - yes. looks great
  • Amy106Days
    Amy106Days Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Okay I love the new suit , cute polka dots, I wonder what the old bottoms would like like with this adorable top. Kudos to you on your loss!! Stay classy MFP.
  • Nacho12
    Nacho12 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Hi. I think you look great and congratulations on losing the weight. Just an idea, I bought a skirt to go over my bathing suit last summer. It looks like a tennis skirt. I like wearing it over my swim suit as it hides the top of the flabby legs. The one I bought was at Costco, but they only have it at certain times of the year. You could use it as a cover up and take it off if you wanted to get more sun! Again, congratulations and you look great!
  • Cutemisscoco
    Options
    The second suit you posted is perfect, much more flattering to your figure!
  • DivaLuvsDisney
    DivaLuvsDisney Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    The new suit is just absolutely freaking adorable!
  • 220Dani
    220Dani Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    That second one looks great. And your legs look awesome!
  • beattie1
    beattie1 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options

I am surpised by is the sentiment in this forum that you need to be perfectly skinny, and 100% pudge free to wear a bikini. News Flash! Bikinis come in large sizes because people can wear whatever the hell they want. Plenty of plus sized women wear full on string bikini's and feel plenty confident. Sure some people might give them the side eye, but obviously they feel happy and could not care less. I guess I just don't agree with a rule that says you CAN'T show midriff unless your tummy looks like X or you HAVE to wear a sarong if your thighs look like Z. Because no...you don't. Some silouettes more socially acceptable for certain body types and others can be more slimming but in the end, do what makes YOU ffeel sexy. Eff everyone else.

NO. Just NO. I live by the beach and do we see some sights! If you don't have the figure to look really fabulous in a bikini, please do the world a favour and go for a one piece or a tankini. Just my opinion.

Here by the cold Atlantic, a neck-to-ankle neoprene wetsuit is a must if you want to be in the water for any length of time anyhow... :laugh: Water temperature at the moment =10 Celsius / 50 Fahrenheit