Why are my MFP friends so unsupportive?

Options

Replies

• cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    I think you know where you can stick this OP...

45072yu90yu.gif

Yeah...enjoy!!!
  • madmax0412
    madmax0412 Posts: 65
    Options
    Yeah, pretty much repeating what everyone else has said. I have a really supportive, active group of MFP'ers.

I did have a friend that was consuming about 6500 calories a day and claiming she was burning 5900 per day (16 hours of exercise by the way) and I removed her. Stuff like that is just ridiculous to me. Unless she's a super marathoner (and based on her pics there's no way) the numbers just don't add up.

Was I being judgemental? Darn right. It's either we're going to do this thing or we aren't. At the end of the day we should have some basic shared goals.

But other than that one issue I've had with a person on my list -- everyone has been fantastic.
  • aloranger7708
    aloranger7708 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Do you talk to your friends, as well? Like comment on their entries and posts? I noticed that when I was more active with my friends they would reciprocate.
  • rob1976
    rob1976 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    "Yay, you consumed calories"

yay.jpg#Yay%20318x376

Happy now?
  • GhostinthePC
    GhostinthePC Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Coz sometimes it gets repetitive.

^^ right there...yup
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    Just break up...
  • TravisBikes
    TravisBikes Posts: 674 Member
    Options

Can you also say "that sounds yummy" every time I eat cauliflower crust pizza?

Friend's don't let friends eat food replacements.

Now I see why you are mad.
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    u need better friends.

Real_Friends.jpg
  • jeslaughter
    jeslaughter Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Yesterday, I finished logging for the day, and I only got 2 WTG's from my friends. Only 2! I have 108 friends!!

Why aren't they all congratulating me on eating? I think I need new friends...

Posting on someones eating habits daily is not something I would expect from my FL??? When I or even when they do something awesome like lose weight, have a great work out day, have reached a log in day milestone, that is when I like to see a positive post. You really cannot expect your fl to post daily, if you really need that, tell your fl that is what you need, I am sure they will either post daily or remove themselves. Good luck with your goals, and keep up the good work.
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    All you ate was rice cakes and cauliflower. Eat something not lame and I will comment.

I am here for motivation and support. If you can't coddle me and hold my hand through my bad decisions, please don't comment.

haha! Winning
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    I'm only here to look at women.
    Oh that's fine Burt. Anything you want to do. As long as I don't get the belt again.:frown:
  • YummyTpn
    YummyTpn Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    OMG THAT IS SO OUTRAGEOUS!

If your MFP friends aren't there to blow sunshine up your *kitten* every day, then WHAT HAVE WE COME TO?

You should definitely take it up with the MFP folks. I still can't believe it!
  • weinbagel
    weinbagel Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    All you ate was rice cakes and cauliflower. Eat something not lame and I will comment.

hahaha
  • NutellaAddict
    NutellaAddict Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    Yesterday, I finished logging for the day, and I only got 2 WTG's from my friends. Only 2! I have 108 friends!!

Posting on someones eating habits daily is not something I would expect from my FL??? When I or even when they do something awesome like lose weight, have a great work out day, have reached a log in day milestone, that is when I like to see a positive post. You really cannot expect your fl to post daily, if you really need that, tell your fl that is what you need, I am sure they will either post daily or remove themselves. Good luck with your goals, and keep up the good work.

I don't think she meant this as serious as you think she meant it.
  • weinbagel
    weinbagel Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    OMG THAT IS SO OUTRAGEOUS!

If your MFP friends aren't there to blow sunshine up your *kitten* every day, then WHAT HAVE WE COME TO?

You should definitely take it up with the MFP folks. I still can't believe it!

hahahaha
  • theCarlton
    theCarlton Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    I will be your friend. I also like to share in the "WTGs" at all times. Sometimes I will use a "nice" on you. I hope that's ok.

Can you also say "that sounds yummy" every time I eat cauliflower crust pizza?
    vomit.gif Line crossed.
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options

You obviously have very low expectations from you FL. I put in hard work, and I should be commended for it. All the time.
  • nekoxvampyx
    nekoxvampyx Posts: 163
    Options
    made me laugh lol
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    Who gives a ....uck .

suck?

me.

Licks too.

licks are negative calorie.