what are your health gains so far?

Options
2»

Replies

• sozisraw
    sozisraw Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    @ jwhited thanks I really am loving hearing everyone's health stories!
    Your results are super incredible!
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    Thanks! It feels great, have a long way to go but reading everyone's success stories especially health based ones help me so much!
  • goldmay
    goldmay Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Everyone's results are so motivating!

My blood pressure is lower (though there is still room for improvement) and my resting heart rate went from around 90 down to the 60s.

I REALLY hope I can get my resting heart rate down like that!!! Mines in the 85-95 range and has been for years and years.

You'll get there! :smile:
  • laarae
    laarae Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Let's see

I sleep better (don't wake up thinking about if I died how the hell would they get me out of our house (true story)
    I have much more energy
    I can look at a bag of chips and say NO THANK YOU and mean it
    I can dance for an hour or longer without getting winded
    I dont worry that I won't fit in the airplane seat, amusement park ride or anywhere else with certain restrictions.
    I look at myself in the mirror and love what I see and I still have 60 lbs to lose
    I know this is not a diet but a change in my life
    I have confidence in the choices I make
    I know that I will continue this path for the rest of my life:heart::heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • laarae
    laarae Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    And I can shop in the regular part of the store not the plus size
  • sozisraw
    Options
    And I can shop in the regular part of the store not the plus size

All super health benefits very well done to you!
  • sozisraw
    Options
    Everyone's results are so motivating!

My blood pressure is lower (though there is still room for improvement) and my resting heart rate went from around 90 down to the 60s.

I REALLY hope I can get my resting heart rate down like that!!! Mines in the 85-95 range and has been for years and years.

You'll get there! :smile:

Yes I agree very motivating! Those working towards improvements will get there!
  • lilann1961
    lilann1961 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    While I was not on any medication, since I started exercising:

My blood pressure has gone down
    My cholestorol has gone down
    I have gained 11+lbs of muscle
    I have lost 7+lbs of fat
    My bone density has increased (didn't even know what this was until I had a test done!)

Thanks for asking this! I hadn't really put it all together, and since I haven't lost "much" weight, this makes me feel great!
  • sozisraw
    Options
    While I was not on any medication, since I started exercising:

My blood pressure has gone down
    My cholestorol has gone down
    I have gained 11+lbs of muscle
    I have lost 7+lbs of fat
    My bone density has increased (didn't even know what this was until I had a test done!)

Thanks for asking this! I hadn't really put it all together, and since I haven't lost "much" weight, this
    makes me feel great!

Just brilliant! Same here compared to the success stories on here!
  • chatogal
    chatogal Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Hiya, I had this pain in my upper outer right hand quandrant of my abdomen (where the liver/gall bladder is). I had this niggly discomfort there for ever and a day....took me ages to pluck up the nerve to visit my dr, I had already started this weight loss thingy. Anyway, long and short of it....EVERYTHING TOTALLY NIRMAL!!! and with weightloss the discomfort has totally gone :-)
  • sozisraw
    Options
    Hiya, I had this pain in my upper outer right hand quandrant of my abdomen (where the liver/gall bladder is). I had this niggly discomfort there for ever and a day....took me ages to pluck up the nerve to visit my dr, I had already started this weight loss thingy. Anyway, long and short of it....EVERYTHING TOTALLY NIRMAL!!! and with weightloss the discomfort has totally gone :-)

Fabulous that's a bit like my ovary thingy I didn't even go to docs tut tut! Fabulous we are free of those symptoms now!