Poptart Lovers, Rejoice!

Options

Replies

• JLPaige
    JLPaige Posts: 194
    Options
    OMG...I almost just fell out of my chair with excitement. Anything with peanut butter makes me happy :)
  • Heidi_11913
    Heidi_11913 Posts: 54
    Options
    poptarts_zps8b1f2c54.jpg

Coming to a store near you!

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    poptarts_zps8b1f2c54.jpg

Hey! You're peanut butter is in my chocolate.

chocolatePeanutButter_zps2e30b385.gif
  • KatLifter
    KatLifter Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I know this a thread about the celebration of pop tarts.

But while I do appreciate the hard work that goes into making the poptarts, admiring the poptarts, and eventually eating the poptarts their just not for me.

I know no one was asking my opinion but I just wanted to butt on in here and say I think poptarts taste like cardboard with frosting on them.

I'm with you. I used to love them as a kid, but not anymore
    funny-gif-grumpy-cat-hiding.gif
  • awasson4242
    Options
    Try making them from scratch? Maybe they wouldn't give you as many problems without all of the preservatives. :)http://www.100daysofrealfood.com/2012/05/30/recipe-whole-wheat-toaster-pastries-a-k-a-pop-tarts/
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options

But while I do appreciate the hard work that goes into making the poptarts, admiring the poptarts, and eventually eating the poptarts their just not for me.

I know no one was asking my opinion but I just wanted to butt on in here and say I think poptarts taste like cardboard with frosting on them.

I'm with you. I used to love them as a kid, but not anymore
    funny-gif-grumpy-cat-hiding.gif

I used to love them as a kid, and still love them now. Especially when the edges are a little burnt. And that frosting turns like candy. And the inside fudge is gooey and hot. And the "cardboard" tastes like chocolate cardboard. And I eat the edges last like little crispy candy coated cardboard chocolate. Yum.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    tumblr_md78nbIzXf1qg2eo6.gif
  • awasson4242
    Options
    Pop tarts are evil for me. I have been a long time pop tart addict. I don't buy them often because they give me heart burn and make me feel kinda bad, but I may just have to try these.

Try making them from scratch? Maybe they wouldn't give you as many problems without all of the preservatives. :)http://www.100daysofrealfood.com/2012/05/30/recipe-whole-wheat-toaster-pastries-a-k-a-pop-tarts/
  • karllundy
    karllundy Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    How did I miss this nine days ago?!?!?!?! As soon as I find these, they are totally going in my mouth!
  • carrieo888
    carrieo888 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Darn. I was hoping you were going to say that they are making them calorie free.
  • loril13
    loril13 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I must find these. I will admit I plan on enjoying these the way I currently enjoy my beloved chocolate chip poptarts ... with a small scoop of vanilla bean ice cream.
  • TheDoctorDana
    TheDoctorDana Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Tears of pure joy filling my eyes..........
  • Rays_Wife
    Rays_Wife Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Ermagherd. Is this for real?? Don't be messin' with me :laugh: Heaven help me lol
  • MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    Options
    I-want-to-go-to-there.jpg
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    I've been looking and still haven't found them. But when I do find them, I'm going to buy them ALL! I learned my lesson after the pumpkin pie Pop Tarts disappeared. :bigsmile:
  • TheViperMan
    TheViperMan Posts: 235 Member
    Options
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    poptarts_zps8b1f2c54.jpg

Hey! You're peanut butter is in my chocolate.

chocolatePeanutButter_zps2e30b385.gif

You would like that, wouldn't you?

*kitten*.
  • BeinAwesome247
    BeinAwesome247 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    OMG! :love: OMG! :love: OMG! :love: OMG! :love: OMG! :love:

tumblr_lmjkfuQMZa1qc5d00.gif

dear lord help me
  • jenilosinfluff
    jenilosinfluff Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    OMG! :love: OMG! :love: OMG! :love: OMG! :love: OMG! :love:
    4f0db369ce5a.gif

tumblr_lmjkfuQMZa1qc5d00.gif

That was awesome!
  • momzeeee
    momzeeee Posts: 475 Member
    Options

Thought I was the only one who didn't like them lol. I also don't like peanut butter (or peanuts). But, I'll have to be on the look out for these, for my husband who loves both :)