All you INSANITY ppl - Answer this

Options

Replies

• xoxsashaxox
    xoxsashaxox Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I got the most results in week 2. After that no results other than better cardio
  • wheelsjad
    wheelsjad Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Here are my results from the first time I did INSANITY. My results were pretty linear the whole way thru

date wt
    12/24/2012 205
    1/2/2013 198
    1/7/2013 197
    1/9/2013 194.4
    1/15/2013 192.5
    1/22/2013 192
    1/28/2013 190.5
    2/1/2013 189.2
    2/12/2013 187.4
    2/13/2013 186.3
    2/27/2013 185.4
    3/6/2013 184
    3/22/2013 183

fw85g9.jpg
  • headhits24
    headhits24 Posts: 7
    Options
    Seems like it would almost be impossible to do 5:2 and Insanity. The fast days just don't provide enough calories. I've changed my workouts on fast days to yoga and short 10-15 mins of cardio. If you're doing Insanity I think its better just to eat smart.

I guess the only other option would be to eat the majority of your calories post workout, especially for men. Women would need to eat before and after.
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    The last two weeks of Month 2
  • saimabhaidani
    saimabhaidani Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    all the ppl who said 2 month, I can't wait to get there now. More motivated than when I first started!

Dig deeper y'all
  • wffolkes
    wffolkes Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I'm at week 4 day 4 and from the comments so far I should look forward to month 2 as thats where the biggest change happens.

I noticed in week 2 improved fitness, my recovery is very quick i'm waiting for my muscles to catch up to my fitness level.
  • Kegath12
    Kegath12 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi There :)

Im on my second week and although my weight loss is very slow,I have more tone in my arms(so its something).

Not much else is changing yet....have to admit I'm still pooped at the end of the warm up)

Good luck
  • RoseTears143
    RoseTears143 Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    thanks for replying everyone and great results!

gorgeouslady: I can totally see so much difference in your stomach! in just the first two wks, wtg!

Coldwishes: I hope it works the same for me

I am in third week of the first month, I saw some changes especially in strength at the beginning of second week but its been stalling since then...... I put my 100% in all workouts but was wondering if/when will I see more changes. I really hope this isn't it for me and I will lose more inches. I will keep digging deeper :)

ETA: Rosetears you have given me so much hope. Cant wait to reach week 7 (I struggle with thyroid/energy issues too)

It's hard but you CAN do it!! :) I am so glad I can inspire someone. Thyroid disease SUCKS...so kick it's @ss :D:drinker:
  • Kegath12
    Kegath12 Posts: 3
    Options
    Great Thread peeps.My second week and this has been really hopefully.Waiting to see some BIG differences in month two.
    :)
  • plourensz
    plourensz Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I started last week on day 10 now. Really enjoying it, get up and do it first thing - last week I was trying to eat 2600+exercise calories (as the program says) and it was too much food!! This week ive cut down the food and aiming for 1730 cals + exercise calories. Much easier to manage watching my fat vs carb vs protein intake and I feel better only lost 1lb but im toning up in particular my legs.

This *kitten* is bananas yo! Do it!
  • Chrisdoc1984
    Options
    Excited to read more posts in this thread... I started this Monday. Hoping the Level 1 drills get easier!

wait until level 3 drills.......

I was thinking the same thing "oooh you're gonna HATE month 2!" lol

Thought that too... yesterday was my first experience of Level 3 Drills :sad: :laugh:
  • Chrisdoc1984
    Options
    I'm at week 4 day 4 and from the comments so far I should look forward to month 2 as thats where the biggest change happens.

I noticed in week 2 improved fitness, my recovery is very quick i'm waiting for my muscles to catch up to my fitness level.

It will will give you a serious kicking! But hey, no pain....

... quickly, don't be as naive as I was and look forward to 'recovery week' next week, it wasn't what I was expecting :grumble:
  • Guamybear
    Guamybear Posts: 1,061 Member
    Options
    Enjoy month 1 people....really enjoy it...
  • rahlpn
    rahlpn Posts: 551 Member
    Options

It will will give you a serious kicking! But hey, no pain....

... quickly, don't be as naive as I was and look forward to 'recovery week' next week, it wasn't what I was expecting :grumble:

Yeah my husband jumped in for a recovery week workout with me last wek, haha, he was dripping in sweat, out of breath and said "I didn't realize how out of shape I am" he even had to take a few quick "unscheduled" breaks. FTR: he was in the Marines ;)
  • saimabhaidani
    saimabhaidani Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

Yeah my husband jumped in for a recovery week workout with me last wek, haha, he was dripping in sweat, out of breath and said "I didn't realize how out of shape I am" he even had to take a few quick "unscheduled" breaks. FTR: he was in the Marines ;)
    [/quote]

buahhahhaaaa
  • pe4sandra
    pe4sandra Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I saw muscle definition after week three. The program has helped me build stamina and I feel so much more capable in terms of physical strength and endurance. I couldn't do a single push up before starting....you should see me now.I have two sons, one eighteen and the other fifteen, they have both kicked up their own exercise routine because they don't want to lose when I challenge them to a push up contest. LOVE it!
  • Beckyloo80
    Beckyloo80 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Options
    I started Insanity on the 29th of April until May 14, I saw my result in 2 weeks. You see my front picture of my stomach fat get down.

^^ yup. 2nd week for me too!
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 3 week 1, so I am hoping for some results.
  • pe4sandra
    pe4sandra Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 3 week 1, so I am hoping for some results.

You will see results! You just have to give it your all while keeping good form. I remember being so tired in week one that I couldn't even drink water during the 30 second rest periods. I was breathing so heavily that it made it almost impossible...lol. I will finish the program on Saturday and I feel fantastic. Good luck to you!
  • kaszy
    kaszy Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Starting tomorrow. Scared but motivated. Any tips on how to overcome the infamous " I can't do it anymore" thank you:) please feel free to add me .
    Cheers