Thoughts?

Options
Thoughts on 30 Day Shred? I do not know anything about it but am thinking of trying it. I rather like Jillian.

Replies

• Kpatty
    Kpatty Posts: 41
    Options
    I personally like it. I like that you can make it work for you (moderate or more intense)! Anything to get me moving, keep me focused, and help me lose weight and tone is good!! :) Hope you like it.
  • tn2010
    tn2010 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I have had very good luck with it...I've lost inches and pounds. I recommend it! You'll need a set or two of hand weights (I have 3 and 5 lb. sets).
  • diet45
    diet45 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I love the 30 Day Shred. I do it every other day. I know you are suppose to do it everyday, but I like to give my muscles a chance to rest and rebuild (as per my boys that play football...they told me to do that). When I first started...it was really hard, then I became stronger. I never thought in a million years I would do Level 2...now next week I start Level 3. Think you should try it!!!
  • angisnee
    angisnee Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I really like it. Jillian is very motivational. It's fast-paced with no breaks between movements, so you really get a lot accomplished in 20 minutes. Make sure to stretch well afterwards (the stretching segment on the DVD is rather short). I had trouble sitting/standing the day after I did the first workout!
  • sarwood1
    sarwood1 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I like 30 DS. I am on Day 21 and will try level 3 today... Its the only excercise routine I have ever been able to stick with. I have done it every day since day one. I have lost 11 pounds so far and haven't weighed in a week. Good luck with whatever you decide.
  • Shannonk507
    Shannonk507 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Thanks all! I shall go get it today. :)