Stay with the fight, even if the scale doesn't move...Pic

Options
2»

Replies

• aaronagostini
    aaronagostini Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Amen to the subject line, and congrats on the achievement!
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    Great title and just what I needed to see today. I've been at this since December and my scale has gone down only 3 pounds. However, my clothes are looser, my muscles are starting to show themselves to the world, and (the best) people are starting to say that I've lost weight.

You have done a great job and look fantastic!
  • Johlawrence
    Johlawrence Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    You are doing an AMAZING job! 25 lbs is a LOT!!! WOW! You look great! I have to remind myself to not give up when the scales don't move too! I juggled the same 2-3 lbs for about 4 weeks, and then FINALLY, on the weekend (of all times) the scale began dropping! I have lost 3 lbs since Thursday. It took time and I was very impatient, but I am so glad I didn't throw in the towel. I guess my exercise is finally beginning to show on the scale!!!!

Edited to add: I love your quote, "Stay with the fight, even if the scale doesn't move!" I may hang that over my scales in my bathroom!!!
  • zombiemomjo
    zombiemomjo Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Thanks!!! I am very proud of my 25 lbs loss, but I was at 30! Gained a bit back in December due to turning 40 and celebrating a bit too much, and now it just won't come back off. I'll keep it up, and I'll keep switching things up, and I'll measure success where I can. Right now, that's in muscle development and my endurance! And I'll keep turning to MFP to keep me motivated! Thanks, everyone!
  • zombiemomjo
    Options
    You are doing an AMAZING job! 25 lbs is a LOT!!! WOW! You look great! I have to remind myself to not give up when the scales don't move too! I juggled the same 2-3 lbs for about 4 weeks, and then FINALLY, on the weekend (of all times) the scale began dropping! I have lost 3 lbs since Thursday. It took time and I was very impatient, but I am so glad I didn't throw in the towel. I guess my exercise is finally beginning to show on the scale!!!!

Edited to add: I love your quote, "Stay with the fight, even if the scale doesn't move!" I may hang that over my scales in my bathroom!!!

"Stay with the fight" is what the coaches always say at the end of my Les Mills Combat workouts. It rings so true with me, and it keeps me pushing play every day! :)
  • preshusgem
    preshusgem Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Incredible progress! Love your 2nd set of pics. I can really see the difference on your side views. Great work!
  • Lbf321
    Lbf321 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    You think this is not a lot of progress?!? You look amazing! I call what you've done amazing progress!
  • ACEgirl1
    ACEgirl1 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    You are doing SO great. This is just what I needed to see today! And, I am not a 'tattoo person', but I LOVE yours!!
  • zombiemomjo
    Options
    You are doing SO great. This is just what I needed to see today! And, I am not a 'tattoo person', but I LOVE yours!!

Thanks! I got the tattoo on my 10 year wedding anniversary to celebrate when I hit 30 lbs down. It was my first. Two of the leaves are the color of my boys' birthstones. I love it. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!