What was your food addiction?

Options

Replies

• micabrito2012
    micabrito2012 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Medium Iced Caramel Latte Lite-Dunkin Donuts

Gained every inch I had run off in 3 months in one month of drinking this yummy hateful disaster drink!!!!!!
  • chelovik
    chelovik Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Pizza crust dipped in spinach dip
  • christina0089
    christina0089 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Pasta and baked goods.

Specifically, home made macc n cheese or baked ziti and home made brownies.. I have no self control where these things are concerned. :frown:
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    When I was younger I had serious issues with eating crap. I could eat a whole Medium pizza to myself and follow it up with a chocolate bar, bag of chips and a coke.

I also ate pastries like they were going out of style - probably a large cinnamon roll, muffin or doughnut every day. No joke. I really had no idea how much food a person was supposed to eat.

I didn't sort out my eating habits until I was about 27 years old.

Oh yeah and I used to cook up a package of cheese tortellini and melt butter all over it, douse it in about a half cup of parmesan cheese and eat that before falling asleep for a couple of hours.
  • ChaseAlder
    ChaseAlder Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    I've never had an actual addiction, but I used to consume copious amounts of ice cream. That was my vice.
  • KxCoyote
    KxCoyote Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Potato chips and such, cheesy ones. I'd start out having a few, and bam, the bag is empty. Tried doing just a bowl, but just couldn't stop at a bowl. Always wanted more. So now I just stay away from them as best as I can.
  • demonlullaby
    demonlullaby Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    fast food & chips.
  • 01kvaldez
    01kvaldez Posts: 5
    Options
    churros and cheesecake! :love:
  • kiern18
    kiern18 Posts: 61
    Options
    Tortilla chips loaded down with sharp cheddar cheese, a huge portion of sour cream and salsa on top. I'd never know how much I was eating, I would go back for seconds if I was still hungry. I'd use up to a bag a cheese in two days tops.
  • Okapi42
    Okapi42 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I was usually pretty good except while gaming. Especially at 24-hour events. Then I'd eat all the junk everyone (including myself) brought with reckless abandon.

Also, cheese toasties. Haven't had one in ages!
  • emtjmac
    emtjmac Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    Vanilla Creme Doughnuts and cheap Chinese food.
  • kristafb
    kristafb Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Frozen pizza or mcdonalds fries. oh & pie, don't forget the pie.
  • ChrisR0se
    ChrisR0se Posts: 1,855 Member
    Options
    Wings and beer or sometimes I'd mix it up and do beer then wings but now I do them at the same time! (That's what she said)
  • BrookieHatesCookies
    BrookieHatesCookies Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Ice Cream with Oreos and Peanut Butter!! :) And lots of midnight bowls of cereal
  • Grlnxtdr0721
    Grlnxtdr0721 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I just had a bad sweet tooth...sadly, it is still there, but definitely not like it was. now, it is too the point that if i am having a craving, within reason, i let myself have something. luckily those dont happen too often though!
  • samntha14
    samntha14 Posts: 2,084 Member
    Options
    All things fast food. Still is. I don't consider chocolate an addiction as much as a necessity. I don't drink, or take happy pills. I take a truffle a day. That's my happy pill.
  • semarsh12
    semarsh12 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Ohhhhhhhhh......pizza how I love you so!
  • tlspratley
    tlspratley Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Pizza hands down.......Always has been. Pizza is like an addictive drug. I'm not at the point where I can have just one slice. Hope to get there...avoidance hasn't worked either........sigh......
  • PepperWorm
    PepperWorm Posts: 1,206
    Options
    Pizza, for sure.
    Chips. The saltier/covered in seasoning (MSG) the better.
    Sweets. Chocolate chip cookies are my weakness.
    High calorie coffee drinks. Dunkin' Donuts was my FAVORITE breakfast with a LARGE iced dark chocolate mocha. Mmm.
  • WVmom24
    WVmom24 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Buffalo wings! The hotter the better...covered in blue cheese dressing. Mmmmmm. I used to order 50 at a time and eat them all by myself within a matter of a couple hours! Crazy.

Also, Tijuana Mama pickled sausages, candy bars, McFlurries...I could go on forever. Lol.