This is a photoshop - signed, a graphic artist. (with pics)

Options

Replies

• naseak
    naseak Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    bump
  • TiaFerrera
    TiaFerrera Posts: 93
    Options
    _67591401_copm624.jpg
    Someone asked about this photo from H&M featuring their plus sized model
    The suit does a good job of puling her handles in but along the suit they did smooth it out further. theres no indent along the left side. The breast on the left, the shadow over her arm is unrealistic and that is a pretty sharp line under her breast along her rib cage too.

But I have to give them a lot of credit. As a GA I personally would have evened out the shadow off her right shoulder or darkened her skin where its very bright. It doesn't make her more or less attractive - it but it is a distraction from where you want your eye to go.
    Her breasts are a little big and awkward for this angle, I would have been tempted to edit them myself to flatter the product better, but they didn't. they didn't draw in cleavage, they didn't lift them, shrink them, or anything,
    I'm very proud of them for leaving her curves mostly in tact, along her legs you see those funny lumps we have, as well as the armpit bulges. There is the usual color enhancing but you're going to get that anywhere. I'm really impressed with this really,
  • lwoodroff
    lwoodroff Posts: 1,431 Member
    Options
    The thing that strikes me is the thigh on the left which is a bizarrely smooth line compared to the other pic as though her hip bone has been shaved!
  • krickeyuu
    krickeyuu Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Bumpity-do dah
  • ShortStuff35
    ShortStuff35 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • fiberartist219
    fiberartist219 Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    It might be fun to take some of these and photo-chop them even further to make a mockery of the cartoons that they are.
  • WickedGarden
    WickedGarden Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    thanks again for this thread!

Previously I had been sucked into reading and subscribing to Shape/Fitness magazine, I wanted to look like the models in the magazines, alas, now I can see that they are photoshopped. So disappointing.
  • MissingPixies
    MissingPixies Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • glynda66
    glynda66 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    ***bumpity bump***
  • mellyish
    mellyish Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • RachelX04
    RachelX04 Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    love this post. thanks OP.
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options

hm-body-morphing-huda-beauty-similar.jpg

Hilarious!

That is. How lazy & cheap.
    ...and very very disturbing. I'm starting to become kind of attached to some of my many flaws...

They used a mannequin for the bodies and human heads. That is truly disturbing.
  • WinCherry
    WinCherry Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I hate this on fitness magazines. On this one I can't decide if they were add or removing muscle.
    3531183.jpg

No one pointed out that her arms are two different sizes, and that the top and lower parts of her body is going in different directions.
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options

hm-body-morphing-huda-beauty-similar.jpg

Hilarious!

That is. How lazy & cheap.
    ...and very very disturbing. I'm starting to become kind of attached to some of my many flaws...

They used a mannequin for the bodies and human heads. That is truly disturbing.

Creepy!
  • Cutemisscoco
    Options
    Wow, awesome thread!
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • cpiton
    cpiton Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I'm sharing this with my daughters. Thanks :flowerforyou:
  • lyllith
    lyllith Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    bump for more photoshops! amazing and disturbing...
  • nicolej1016
    nicolej1016 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • lucyhross
    lucyhross Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Bump- i love this thread!