took a 30 min walk
  • amandac72
    amandac72 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Day 2: Tuesday May 21
    25 Crunches: Yes
    60 Squats: Yes
    Water: 8
    Extra exercise: Walking, walking, walking. My doggies are going to be so fit with all this extra exercise they are getting!!
  • CJH2201
    CJH2201 Posts: 24
    Options
    23/5/13: Had an unexpected work trip so failed tuesday and wednesday..

But today did 70 Squats and 40 crunches to slightly make up for my missed days!
    Will have drunk 8 glasses water by this eve.
    Extra exercise: Walking, 30 minutes, (inc. 30 minutes each on tues and weds)
    NSV: Compliments from the other half, followed by a 'I'm so proud of the changes you are making and going to make'

Back home and back in the game!
  • shells2963
    shells2963 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    05/22/2013
    Water Intake 8 glasses
    NSV - Went to Don Pablos for lunch sat in the bar area because I only wanted an appetizer....Bartender ignored me for 20 minutes, finally got up and went to the bar and said can you just order me the Flautas? and I still left the lazy girl a tip and dind't rip her head off.
    Squats completed - Yes
    Crunches completed - Yes
    Physical Activity - Jillian 30 Day Shred, Walk / Jogged on the treadmill - probing trucks so up and down the probe stand stairs again.
  • jarelary4
    jarelary4 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I'm only a couple days late, but I'm in also!
    Today 5/23 measurements:
    Weight: 230
    bust: 46 1/4"
    waist: 46 1/2"
    hips: 51 3/4"
    thigh: 27 1/2"
    arm: 15"
    Thanks!!!
  • prplangl4
    prplangl4 Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    19853.gif

I am trippin - I missed the Wednesday post - I thought I did it for some reason...well here's Thursday :happy:

May 21 - Day 4 of 33
    REST DAY!
    THIRSTY THURSDAY
    :drinker: Drink at least 12 CUPS of water....come on, you can do it! :bigsmile:

(Today I will not be resting - I have 35 squats to finish from yesterday and my crunches!!! - and I promised myself I would walk every night so I will still do my walk/jog:tongue: )

If you are just joining the challenge - welcome!!! Go to our very first post to get the link for our calendar - it has the 30 day abs and 30 day crunches challenge incorporated into it. You can hop in at any time. Make sure you MESSAGE ME you SW and measurements and I will add you to the spreadsheet to track your progress.

Does anyone have any unique ways they make sure they drink water? One way I do it is I have an app called Water Your Body and it makes a water sound if I dont log I drank a glass for a while...helpful reminder to drink:smile:
  • prplangl4
    Options
    05/22/2013
    Water Intake 8 glasses
    NSV - Went to Don Pablos for lunch sat in the bar area because I only wanted an appetizer....Bartender ignored me for 20 minutes, finally got up and went to the bar and said can you just order me the Flautas? and I still left the lazy girl a tip and dind't rip her head off.
    Squats completed - Yes
    Crunches completed - Yes
    Physical Activity - Jillian 30 Day Shred, Walk / Jogged on the treadmill - probing trucks so up and down the probe stand stairs again.

how is the 30 day shred - I have it, just never did it...heard it was repetitive and get's boring...
  • shells2963
    Options
    05/23/2013
    Water Intake 11 glasses (was floating just couldn't do that last glass)
    NSV - Got past the dreary weather and completed my workout!
    Squats completed - Off Day
    Crunches completed - Off Day
    Physical Activity - 45 minutes recumbant bike and a new Jillian tape Killer Abs (level 1 was intense)
  • prplangl4
    Options
    FuntasticFriday1.gif1.gif

May 24 - Day 5 of 33

Today's challenge:
    40 crunches
    70 squats
    10 cups water

Where is every body?!? Need daily posts of activities...we've only got 27 days to go!
  • shells2963
    Options
    Hah did 49 crunches because that's what my calendar said for today LOL. Oh well 9 extra won't hurt right? :flowerforyou:
  • wanttoloseweight4
    Options
    sw 152

squats yes
    crunches yes
    also 1 extra hour of cardio and lifting
  • CJH2201
    CJH2201 Posts: 24
    Options
    May 24 - Day 5 of 33

Today's challenge:
    40 crunches - Did 50 as the calendar says 49!
    70 squats - Yes
    10 cups water - Almost there, will have by this evening

Additional: 30 minutes walking, 15 minutes circuit training
  • amandac72
    Options
    Sorry for lack of posting over last few days, busy, busy, busy!!

Day 3: Wednesday May 22
    Crunches: Yes
    Squats: Yes
    Extra exercise: Lots of walking

Day 4: Thursday May 23
    So I forgot that we had a rest day and I did 50 crunches and 70 squats, oh well a little extra won't hurt :)
    Extra exercise: had lots of things on today with the kids, appointments etc but managed to get in an hour of walking

Day 5: Friday May 24
    Water: No, will try to get extra tomorrow
    Extra exercise: finally set up our home gym in our garage, we have had all the equipment for a while but it was stacked up in a corner and not usable. Kids went off to Kinder for the morning so I set myself the task of cleaning a space in the garage so I can work out at home whenever I want to, no excuses. It took Hubby and myself 3 hours to get it sorted but we now have weights, boxing bag, home gym and exercise bike all set up. Just need to use it now :)
  • shells2963
    Options
    May 24, 2013
    Crunches yes
    Squats yes
    Nsv. Tried on new golf skirts and since they only had the one I liked in size 14 thought what the hell and tried it on. It fit....was so excited haven't been in a size 14 in a very long time.
    Water 11 glasses
    Extra exercise 60 minutes on the recumbant bike and 15 minutes on the treadmill
  • shells2963
    Options
    May 25, 2013
    Water. 6 glasses
    Crunches yes
    Squats yes
    No other activity except laundry
  • amandac72
    Options
    Day 6: Saturday May 25
    Water: Yes
    Extra Exercise: Took the kids into the city today, walked here, there and everywhere!!

Day 7: Sunday May 26
    Crunches: No
    Squats: No
    Water: Yes
    Extra Exercise: An hour walk in the morning and then had an bit of a falling out with hubby so stormed off and went out for another 30mins or so in the evening :) After all the walking (I also went to the shops with my daughter) I decided to have today as my rest day, will do squats/crunches tomorrow.
  • amandac72
    Options
    SW: 173.3
    Mon May 27: 168.5
    Mon Jun 3: ??
    Mon Jun 10: ??
    Mon Jun 17: ??
    Fri Jun 21: ??

Lost this week: 4.8
    Challenge Loss: 4.8
  • shells2963
    Options
    May 25, 2013
    Crunches yes
    Squats yes
    Nsv. Endured a drama fest between some of our friends and didn't lash out.
    Water 6 glasses
    Extra exercise - Laundry

May 26, 2013
    Crunches Yes
    Squats Yes
    NSV. Made it through another cookout at the in-laws, why do they have to pick a fight every time we go over? I don't get it but I didn't feed into the negative energy went outside instead.
    Water 8 glasses
    Extra Exercise - playing toss the ball with my daughter's dog that we were house sitting for.

May 27, 2013
    Weight 209.2
    Crunches Rest
    Squats Rest
    NSV didn't kill my daughter's dog which she has made deathly afraid of storms and the beast woke me up at 11:30 and off and on through the lovely hour of 2:30 am.
    Extra exercise - More tossing the ball to Lucy the neurotic dog, Jillian No more Trouble Zones, 30 min on the recumbant bike, 10 min on the treadmill and 20 minutes of general floor exercises.
  • prplangl4
    Options
    terrific_tuesday.gif

Tuesday May 28 - Day 9 of 33

Today's challenge:
    60 crunches
    100 squats
    12 cups water

***WEIGH INS ARE DUE***
    Message me your weight for this week ( they were due yesterday, Monday). I will message everyone as a reminder.

How are we doing with the squats!?!
  • prplangl4
    Options

Day 5: Friday May 24
    Water: No, will try to get extra tomorrow
    Extra exercise: finally set up our home gym in our garage, we have had all the equipment for a while but it was stacked up in a corner and not usable. Kids went off to Kinder for the morning so I set myself the task of cleaning a space in the garage so I can work out at home whenever I want to, no excuses. It took Hubby and myself 3 hours to get it sorted but we now have weights, boxing bag, home gym and exercise bike all set up. Just need to use it now :)

nice, hope you get to using it!