That's a milestone for sure! Congrats!
  • bookitty_ca13
    bookitty_ca13 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    YOU rock!!! Congrats to you!
  • Cacoates90
    Cacoates90 Posts: 62
    Options
    This is so great!! Congrats and keep up the awesome work you're doing!!
  • Lissa_M
    Lissa_M Posts: 131
    Options
    Amazing work! Great feeling, isn't it? I started at 375, so I know how you feel :) Keep up the good work!!!!!
  • NSMustanggirl
    NSMustanggirl Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Great dedication, and yes, an inspiration to everyone to not give up!
  • Justjamie0418
    Justjamie0418 Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options
    Get it Girrrrrl. Congratulations!
  • tarameow1
    tarameow1 Posts: 4
    Options
    Awesome you are an inspiration :)
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    AMAZING! Way to go! Here's to reaching that next goal! :drinker: You can do it!
  • HappyAng
    HappyAng Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That is wonderful!
  • sljenkins
    sljenkins Posts: 76
    Options
    FANTASTiC!!!!!! Keep on doing what you are doing!!!
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    congrats!!! that is such a great accomplishment!!! (:
  • DMK710
    DMK710 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC! YOU CAN DO THIS!
    PAT YOURSELF ON THE BACK!
    :drinker:
  • Follower50
    Follower50 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • peaceissues
    peaceissues Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I am sooooo happy to report that as of a few moments ago, I weight.................... 295!!!!
    I started this weight lose journey at 360+ pounds and after 6 months I am FINALLY under 300!!!!!!
    For the last few weeks I have been at a standstill, I kept loosing and gaining the same pounds so I workout with zumba harder and I started drinking green juice a few days ago!!
    I weighed in last week at 314!! That means in one week of pushing myself to the extreme I lost 19 POUNDS!!!
    I DID IT!!!
    I'm not there yet but I broke through my barrier!!!

19 lbs in a week?? O_o Damn!
  • BodyOfMarylinMonroe
    BodyOfMarylinMonroe Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I am sooooo happy to report that as of a few moments ago, I weight.................... 295!!!!
    I started this weight lose journey at 360+ pounds and after 6 months I am FINALLY under 300!!!!!!
    For the last few weeks I have been at a standstill, I kept loosing and gaining the same pounds so I workout with zumba harder and I started drinking green juice a few days ago!!
    I weighed in last week at 314!! That means in one week of pushing myself to the extreme I lost 19 POUNDS!!!
    I DID IT!!!
    I'm not there yet but I broke through my barrier!!!

19 lbs in a week?? O_o Damn!
    YES! It is insane! I'm sure it's probably just water weight but I am happy nonetheless. :)
  • hcarter7878
    Options
    Congrats!! That's awesome...Zumba is a awesome way to get fit and shed those unwanted pounds!! I'm really happy and I prayed it will continue for you!! Your post is inspiring!
  • BodyOfMarylinMonroe
    BodyOfMarylinMonroe Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    That's amazing!! Way to go!! You are an inspiration. I think I too will feel that way once I break under 200lbs (I'm fluctuating now between 201.8 - 203lbs). I tried zumba, but suck so bad because I guess I just can't dance, especially how fast they do. Oh well. Lol. Keep up the great work!!
    Trust me! I am horrible at Zumba too but I still do it! lol When I don't know the moves I just free style! haha
    I'm sure it is very amusing to watch!
  • FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!!! Congrats!! Keep up the great work!
  • TinaC24
    TinaC24 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Wow that's super great work
  • Brownsbacker4evr
    Brownsbacker4evr Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I started at 354...im at 311 now. So only a few more for me until im out. I've done it once before but ended up putting it back on after an injury.

Good job though. I know it's an awesome feeling. Keep working to hit your goals.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!