I've got too many calories left over for today....

Options
2»

Replies

• ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Er... where are you from? It's 3.39pm here, and personally I think I'd be filling up those calories with...ya know.. dinner.
  • Zomoniac
    Zomoniac Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    But those foods were probably full of fat and Greece.

That'll be where you went wrong. I suspect there's a fair few calories in Greece.
  • Nataliieexo
    Nataliieexo Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Er... where are you from? It's 3.39pm here, and personally I think I'd be filling up those calories with...ya know.. dinner.

I've already got dinner planned and in the diary...
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options

So why don't you plan it to be more calorie dense?
    Out of curiosity, what is your planned dinner? Maybe we can help u tweak it.
  • MrsBobaFett
    MrsBobaFett Posts: 802 Member
    Options

That'll be where you went wrong. I suspect there's a fair few calories in Greece.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • xampx
    xampx Posts: 323 Member
    Options

:laugh:
  • nitrogen_widget
    nitrogen_widget Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    If I'm not hungry by bedtime but still have cals I just go to bed.
    I consider it a bonus deficit.
    One day of bigger than normal deficit isn't going to cause you any harm.
  • loricshields47
    loricshields47 Posts: 134 Member
    Options

If you are asking me its 10:30 am here lol ~ a long way from dinner time for me. but I do tend to do my workouts after 8 pm. need to fix that i know, just takes the old body several hours to work out the kinks :)
  • xampx
    xampx Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    If you are having trouble eating enough calories, eat more of the stuff that made you fat in the first place.

Don't eat diet anything. Eat a piece of cheese, a spoonful of peanut butter, a kitkat.
    If you can't possibly eat anything, have a beer, or a hot chocolate.

Cake is usually the answer
  • Zomoniac
    Zomoniac Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Cake is usually the answer

This applies to all of life.
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    How did you get big in the first place? How do you know how many calories you were eating before.

I find it very hard to believe you are struggling to eat your allocated calorie allowance.

Really.
  • amy1612
    amy1612 Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options

Heeheeheeeheeheeeheehee:laugh:
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    If you hit your calories most days, its not that big of a deal to end one day here and there being way below (its not going to spiral you into the mystical "starvation mode")...just don't do it on a regular basis :ohwell:
  • Nataliieexo
    Nataliieexo Posts: 50 Member
    Options

So why don't you plan it to be more calorie dense?
    Out of curiosity, what is your planned dinner? Maybe we can help u tweak it.

I ended up changing what i was having all together so that it was more calories :)
  • Ainar
    Ainar Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    If I were you I would fill them up with some nuts, they have tons of cals from a lot lot healthy fat. And personally nuts don't make me full, you may feel different tho. I just ate them when I feel too full and don't wanna ate more but still have some cals left. Sometimes I may just ate a few ice creams instead, or candies. They have tons of cals what doesn't make you feel full. Also fat is a good choice. You can just take good unsaturated fat like olive oil and boil some fries there or something. Small food, tons of cals and isn't bad for your health either, cos it's good fat.

If your goal is to just lose weight and be fit it odes not matter if you ate healthy or not. It's all about calories. Eating 1400 cals of fried pork stake with cream sauce and french fries, and ice creams will not make you lose fat slower than eating 1400 cals of boiled brown rice and lean grilled chicken breast...

Personally, I used to ate like 2600 cals a day of crap pretty often. YOLO... lol. :D Been losing weight nicely. It comes out cheaper as well. I switched to healthy eating a while ago but haven't seen better results. It's cals that matter not what foods, if your goal is weight loss only...

ignore this completely!!!!
    There most certainly are good cals and bad cals. A banana will give you 100 cals as will a small bag of potatoe chips. One is not equal to he other when it comes to there benefits, ie; staying full longer, macronutrients...
    If you are working out add a 1/2-1 scoop of protein powder shortly afterwards. It will help repair and build muscle, keep you full and you can be confident you have done no harm to your weight goal.
    I too was at 1200 cals and unsure what to do with exercise cals. After much consideration and several weeks of being stalled out on the scales, I simply upped my cals to 1500. I eat every darn one of them and exercise at will with out the head game of 'i'm over i'm under my cals'. I pay attention to the macronutrients as closely as the cals.
    We all have to do what works for us. But since I am know back to lossing weight and feel soooo much better, I advocate for eat more to weigh less. Just do it wisely
    That's not what I was talking about...

100 cals of banana may make you feel fuller than a handful of 100 cal chips. But when it comes to weight loss 100 cals is still 100 cals, therefore foods you ate are irrelevant. Besides, OP has problems with filling up extra cals so chips may even be better for him than banana cos they would not make you so full and still has quite many cals. Also, it is subjective when it comes to fulling you up cos different people can get the best satiation from different foods - proteins, carbs, fiber, fat...

Of course if we are concerned about health factor of every food then there are some what are more healthy choices with same calorie amount. I assumed that OP has already met all his macro and micro nutrient minimum needs for a day and is just having hard time filling up "blanks", neither I know if he really cares that much about healthy eating or only weight loss...