friends who log in & like to support/be supported :)

Options
14567810»

Replies

• hayley9914
    hayley9914 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    Feel free to add me! I try my best to log in every day - helps me focus!! And I try to give as much support as I have been getting from my Fab friends on MFP! x
  • Lynds7128
    Lynds7128 Posts: 132
    Options
    Hello! I am an avid user and believe wholeheartedly in the Power of Positive Thinking! All that are looking to give/ receive encouragement and motivation- Please add me! :D
  • MAshleyB
    MAshleyB Posts: 76
    Options
    added you :)
  • lhogan50
    lhogan50 Posts: 22
    Options
    I have a few friends and like the interaction and motivation. Anyone feel free to add me!!!
  • MAshleyB
    Options
    added!
  • MAshleyB
    Options
  • MAshleyB
    Options
  • kathymhardy
    kathymhardy Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I like people who participate on your wall and just pop in to say hi and things like that. I hate when I add a friend and they even attached a great message with their request then they NEVER talk to you!

^^^ Same here :-)

Me too on all counts x
  • mrspotter309
    Options
    Hi,
    Im a newbie on here with no friends yet!!:(
    We all need help and encouragement from time to time!!!
  • sweetneat75
    sweetneat75 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You can all add me as well. The more support, the more motivation = more weight loss
  • mirabelk
    mirabelk Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Female. 5ft8. Started out at 250. Down to 230. Aiming for 155. NOT DIETING... Instead, this is a way of keeping on track with an outlook and lifestyle overhaul. Trying to overcome a lifetime tendency and genetic predisposition to being overweight through "correct" nutrition and turning exercise into part of daily life rather than a chore, despite being asthmatic.

Anyone on board with my circumstances and/or philosophies is welcome to add me as a friend!

Best of success to each and every one of you!

Lauren
  • thistimewillbedifferent
    thistimewillbedifferent Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Wow, you don't look like you've ever been even one pound overweight! That's definitely the kind of inspiration I could use in my friends list. Please feel free to add me if you want. I joined MFP awhile back but struggled a LOT with logging everything. Consequently, I didn't do so well. This past December, however, I had a change of focus, and since January I've logged pretty much every day and have been seeing a personal trainer twice a week (I log only my food, though, not my exercise, although I do mention my exercise in the notes section). As a result, I'm down 32 pounds since the beginning of 2013. Lots more to go, but I feel fantastic and get so inspired being surrounded by positive people who are taking concrete steps to improve their health.
  • andreabrabham
    andreabrabham Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I could use friends on here as well. Add me!
  • MAshleyB
    Options
    added you all! happy to have you on here as friends! :)
    I also like that this thread can be used for other people to find friends that are supportive as well :)
    have a fantastic day everyone!
  • MAshleyB
    Options
  • Kxgz
    Kxgz Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I log daily and comment on my friends posts often. I would love more active friends!
  • MAshleyB
    Options
    added @Kxgz :)