What?! I don't listen to that

Options

Replies

• Altruista75
    Altruista75 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    LOL, Eminem........ you are the first people I have told that to! It really is embarrassing, but there is just something about him that I like.

OMG I :heart: me some Eminem! I run to him a lot!!! I have no shame in blaring his work! :bigsmile:
  • megalin9
    megalin9 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Hanson :embarassed:

Aaaaand....I'm pretty sure they are working on a new album! :blushing:
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    Weezer...
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    P.S. I don't just listen to the JoBros, I'm still a big fangirl. If it was up to me I would still go to their concerts and have posters all over my room like I did when I was 14. :laugh:
  • faedreamer1
    faedreamer1 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I hide my love for J-pop. Oh sure, it's not so shameful now with Psy introducing 'Murrica to K-pop and, by association, J-pop, but I can't help but still hide my music folder filled with KAT-TUN, SMAP, NEWS and a billion other Johnny's creations.
  • glbragg
    glbragg Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Brittney Spears :embarassed:
  • xvxCelticWandererxvx
    xvxCelticWandererxvx Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    I have no shame, it's all game! Even better is to sing it loud and proud with the kids in the car! Bwahaha :devil:
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    Beastie Boys, and ..............Cher.

Cher I get...I'd be embarrassed too...nothin' wrong with the Beasties though. They kick much *kitten*.
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    Beastie Boys, and ..............Cher.

Cher I get...I'd be embarrassed too...nothin' wrong with the Beasties though. They kick much *kitten*.

^^^ RIP Adam Yauch
  • slowglitchen
    Options
    agreed, no taylor swift here
  • wcj61
    wcj61 Posts: 13
    Options
    I hide my love for J-pop. Oh sure, it's not so shameful now with Psy introducing 'Murrica to K-pop and, by association, J-pop, but I can't help but still hide my music folder filled with KAT-TUN, SMAP, NEWS and a billion other Johnny's creations.

I didn't get a word of that.
  • BigDnSW
    BigDnSW Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    I'm an accomplished and retired musician (two instruments). Since July 4th, 1993 when our local band had to play "Achy Breaky Heart" 7 times in one night at a very posh club on a resort lake...I have no shame left. :sad:
  • ElyseL1
    ElyseL1 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Weezer...

why would anyone ever be ashamed of weezer????? they are classic! i'm so sad right now that anyone would be embarrassed to listen to them, i love them :sad:
  • beckyboop712
    beckyboop712 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I am not ashamed of any of my music....But I reserve listening to country music when I'm with family or at work, away from my boyfriend because he makes fun of me for liking it. Okay, maybe I'm slightly ashamed about the boy band music, john meyer, and some other CDs that are tucked away in my CD case somewhere.
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    I've pumped Brittney a couple times this week...
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Creed and Spice Girls.
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    None.
    These Singers were popular at one point and time.
    Just because they arnt any longer who gives a darn
    At least I know I aint some stiff doof that listens to Talk Radio or even worse Gov't Radio.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    None.
    These Singers were popular at one point and time.
    Just because they arnt any longer who gives a *kitten*
    At least I know I aint some stiff doof that listens to Talk Radio or even worse Gov't Radio.

I listen to talk radio.
  • Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    I have no shame.

I know every last Justin Bieber song and dance around with my girls when they play it. And sometimes, when I'm cleaning at home all alone, I sing it :happy:
  • maiaroman18
    maiaroman18 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I have no shame, it's all game! Even better is to sing it loud and proud with the kids in the car! Bwahaha :devil:
    Yep. I also lack shame. But, my daughter loves rock and metal, and typically is air drumming and rocking out with the music.