Heart Attack Grill

Options

Replies

• miadhail
    miadhail Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    According to http://www.ctvnews.ca/health/heart-attack-grill-s-mascot-dies-of-heart-attack-outside-of-las-vegas-eatery-1.1155094 , the past two mascots have already died of... a heart attack. how ironic.
  • jayche
    jayche Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Didn't someone die in one of these places a while back? I'd go to this place just to check it out definitely wouldn't be a regular there, theres no way I'd fit that quadruple burger into my macros...
  • TLow97
    TLow97 Posts: 55
    Options
    Nope. That place is absolutely declicious. That is why you eat there. The "nurses" don't hurt either. A nice quad-by pass burger... mmmmm...

0902phr_08_z+gm_chrysler_merge_save_chevy_camaro_other_news+heart_attack_grill.jpg

Take the bun and the fries away and low-carb that sucker, LOL!
  • Vailara
    Vailara Posts: 2,452 Member
    Options
    I don't appreciate the name or the theme, but I would eat somewhere like that if I could afford it and the food was good. It would be fun to sit down to a really big plate of food! There's something so luxurious about having a portion that's too big for you to eat!
  • waylandcool
    waylandcool Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    It is the place that is farthest away from "being good for you". Its a great gimmick diner. People eat at Hooters (food just as bad for you). I went there just to say I have been there - Its over the top.

I actually found a grilled chicken wrap (no sauce or ranch) and a plain Caesar salad at the Hooters near me. Roughly 550 calories or so. You can make it work if you get creative there.
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    I would eat there, and try to see how many people got free food while enjoying my burger and fries.
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    Would never. Ever. Ever. Eat there.

BTW guys, those hot waitresses are silently judging the **** out of you.

1) Life's a competition, I hope they are.
    2) I could care less what a random, attractive or not, person thinks of me.

Carry on.
  • tomg33
    tomg33 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I'm all for food extremism for the sake of knowing you can. But travel to Las Vegas, spend 24+ hours lying in bed too bloated to move... Or worse?

Nah :D
  • RGv2
    RGv2 Posts: 5,789 Member
    Options
    Would never. Ever. Ever. Eat there.

BTW guys, those hot waitresses are silently judging the **** out of you.

Would I eat there...yep

Do I care what the waitress thinks, nope.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    It is the place that is farthest away from "being good for you". Its a great gimmick diner. People eat at Hooters (food just as bad for you). I went there just to say I have been there - Its over the top.

I actually found a grilled chicken wrap (no sauce or ranch) and a plain Caesar salad at the Hooters near me. Roughly 550 calories or so. You can make it work if you get creative there.

Hooter's has oysters on the half shell and crab legs. Both of which are more tempting to me than a burger I'd have eat in sections because it won't fit in my mouth. I've never seen the point in huge burgers you can't eat like a burger. It might as well be a ground beef casserole.
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    I don't go to the Opera because I think it's boring and stupid...not sure my opinion about what I personally like or don't like is really thread worthy.

If you don't like big thick juicy burgers and a large side of fries, then don't go there. Also, if you have your own business and decide to use a marketing strategy, that obviously seems to be working, then I hope someone doesn't feel elitist enough to come in behind you and make a post somewhere saying how stupid you and your customers are.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Never ate there, but looks like a good burger. I am all for that.
  • kookanddra
    kookanddra Posts: 92
    Options
    Nope. That place is absolutely declicious. That is why you eat there. The "nurses" don't hurt either. A nice quad-by pass burger... mmmmm...

0902phr_08_z+gm_chrysler_merge_save_chevy_camaro_other_news+heart_attack_grill.jpg

Yummmmm I would so eat there!!!!! Top it off with some good beer and call it a date!!!:drinker:
  • boroko
    boroko Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    There's something so luxurious about having a portion that's too big for you to eat!

That's so far from my idea of luxury - I think its totally wasteful and somewhat obscene. I can't believe that such places exist but there are some strange people in this world!!
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I don't go to the Opera because I think it's boring and stupid...not sure my opinion about what I personally like or don't like is really thread worthy.

If you don't like big thick juicy burgers and a large side of fries, then don't go there. Also, if you have your own business and decide to use a marketing strategy, that obviously seems to be working, then I hope someone doesn't feel elitist enough to come in behind you and make a post somewhere saying how stupid you and your customers are.

There is no such thing as bad press. Is burgers all they have?
  • cristynfaye
    cristynfaye Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    The only one I know about is the one in old town Vegas. Are there more of them? We tend to go to Vegas about once a year at least, and just seeing the Heart Attack Grill grosses me out. I don't know why you'd buy a giant burger, when you could spend the same money on a good buffet and get to try a little bit of a lot of different foods. I mean, I guess it's the novelty of the place that draws in customers, but I just really wouldn't support a place that prides itself on basically killing people. Didn't someone recently have an actual heart attack while eating there?
  • fishnbrah
    fishnbrah Posts: 550
    Options
    i eat there every once in a while just for the lulz. itss just big cheeseburgers
  • LJSmith1989
    LJSmith1989 Posts: 650
    Options
    Its grim
  • jennifershoo
    jennifershoo Posts: 3,198 Member
    Options
    I don't get the point. I love eating, but I love being thin and healthy even more.

It's like the TV show "man versus food". i admit that I watch it because it's entertaining, but I don't understand why someone wants to put his health at risk just for the fun of saying "I can eat a monster burger in half an hour".
  • sarahmaedzz
    sarahmaedzz Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'd go there once just for grins. And then go run a 5K afterwards...

I can't even imagine how much vomiting would happen haha.