What does your S/O think of MFP?

Options
123457»

Replies

• bamadwl
    bamadwl Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    My husband doesnt give it much thought or even ask about it. what he doesnt like is me logging my food when we are out together. He finally spoke up about it so now I wait to log....or do it in the bathroom :noway: . lol

I know it's childish............but wouldn't you always need to wait till your in the bathroom to "LOG". Sorry, carry on then.
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    My husband loves it. We each pick a profile and role play every night. Tonight it's C25k girl gets the vegan pickle tickle.

tumblr_lial9mMFmp1qdlkgg.gif
  • sidewinder76
    sidewinder76 Posts: 287
    Options
    He hates it.

LMAO ^^^ this for my S/O as well!
  • RHeishman
    RHeishman Posts: 32
    Options
    The way I see it, as long as you're not cheating or lying, no problem. This is all about supporting each other. So we have a little fun along the way, we are adults..right? My wife loves me, I love my wife. That's all that matters. I wouldn't cheat on her no matter how hot someone else is or how tempting it might be. I've been tested already, I passed the test. My wife is my best friend, I love her more than anything. She has been with me for almost 20 years, through thick and thin. You think I'm going to throw that away? No way!
  • Rockstar_JILL
    Rockstar_JILL Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend doesn't mind me using it. He does think I am a little obsessed though and it is very time consuming to log all my food. I am here to make friends and get support and support others and get to my goal.
  • kxxooo
    kxxooo Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    My husband doesn't know anything about this, but it really pisses my boyfriends off.

You're married!!! *unfriended*

^^^^^^see what I mean....my boyfriends get sooooo pissed.
    Haha love it!

Always better to have an ex! otherwise why are you on FORUMS! hello!!!!!
  • amberlykay1014
    amberlykay1014 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    My husband had an account for a while but couldn't stick with it. My computer always has tabs open: Facebook, Gmail and MyFitnessPal are ALWAYS open. I just find it easier for me. Plus I have nothing to hide.

Win/win.

This is exactly me too.. I always leave the tabs up. My fiance and I started our accounts together, but he thought the logging was tedious and asked me to log his food for him. That got old quick, so he doesn't log anymore.
  • Liatush
    Liatush Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    He has no problem with it. We don't really have jealousy issues, nor is either one of us flirty/looking...
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options
    I don't do anything questionable on here, so no issue. My hubs is on here, though I am his only friend, and he's also the only male on my FL.

I don't visit this area of the forums often, but when I do I come here for the funny .gifs, of which I usually call him over to watch (like the one on page one of this thread with the blonde jogger). funny stuff!
  • 2stepscloser
    2stepscloser Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    My husband is on MFP as well; however, he doesn't use the message boards, only logs his food and exercise.

Yeah, the flirting is fun but he knows where I am every night and that I'm totally committed to him.
  • Grlnxtdr0721
    Grlnxtdr0721 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    No significant other here...and no, it isn't because of this site! lol
  • 00sarah
    00sarah Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    He's got no problem with it, he likes that it keeps me motivated :) I keep it female only out of respect for him (well, other than my brother). He's in the Air Force & he does so much for us. I have zero desire to talk to other guys online. Not that they aren't inspiring and well informed... I just like...scratch that, love my ladies on here!!! ;)
  • Miss_Meliss86
    Miss_Meliss86 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I met the guy I'm currently dating because of MFP, so he better not mind I use it :laugh:
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    I met the guy I'm currently dating because of MFP, so he better not mind I use it :laugh:

As long as you never speak to any men on this site ever! They can't be trusted!!!
  • jamiek917
    jamiek917 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    he rolls his eyes when i say im writing to my MFP friends, but hes glad the site is making me happy and giving me great motivation
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    he rolls his eyes when i say im writing to my MFP friends, but hes glad the site is making me happy and giving me great motivation

ha! same boat pretty much (except he's not my SO anymore). CAN'T WAIT TO MEET AND HANG OUT JAMIE!! hehehe
  • Miss_Meliss86
    Miss_Meliss86 Posts: 372 Member
    Options

As long as you never speak to any men on this site ever! They can't be trusted!!!

Exactly what I was thinking when you first sent me an FR :tongue:
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    She thinks it's just another one of my "phases" that I'll get over. You know? Like the Gay Bathhouses in the 70's, Scientology in the 80's, making fruit sculptures in the 90's and, more recently, the Transgendered Hookers and MySpace.
  • Morninglory81
    Morninglory81 Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    She loves it but is not on it. We don't do jealousy in our house or relationship..we also trust one another...Old School for sure, but she has seen me lose a ton of weight here and develop some great relationships with both genders. She's one killer babe in every way!

Ditto. We have chosen to live with out jealousy and instead try out this new trust thing.