30DS before/after photos & stats :5'3''

Options

Replies

• autopilot_on
    autopilot_on Posts: 388
    Options
    That's a HUGE change in just 30 days, congratulations!!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Loving the results....Very nice..
  • Miss_Krissy87
    Miss_Krissy87 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    You look amazing great job!
  • Groovyca2022
    Groovyca2022 Posts: 21,378 Member
    Options
    You did great ! :drinker:
  • jbirkett7
    jbirkett7 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Inspiring. Way to go!
  • stephie_renae
    stephie_renae Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Great job!
  • Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Incredible results!! You can clearly see that you've been working hard :smile:.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look fantastic! Look at what it did for your back!
  • BLBrinegar
    BLBrinegar Posts: 12
    Options
    Excellent progress!
  • Cacoates90
    Cacoates90 Posts: 62
    Options
    I can totally see a difference, keep up the good work!!
  • Zombriana
    Zombriana Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Great job! You're looki firmer. :)
  • Mom2my3girls
    Mom2my3girls Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    You look Fantastic. Did you do the 30ds in only 30 days or did you have rest days? I am on day 3 but I am taking every 3rd day off so I stick to it. I also plan on doing each stage for 2 weeks before moving on. I hope to see half the results you did. KIU!
  • pugsleyjean
    pugsleyjean Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!! I have heard some great stories from people who use 30ds. Think I need to start and see the same results! Keep up the great work!!
  • snowmanluv
    snowmanluv Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    You look great and you can really tell on you back? Where did you get the shorts/swimsuit combo. Love those! Keep it up because it's definately working.
  • Roger_Vaughn
    Roger_Vaughn Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Wow... great progress
  • KyliAnne26
    KyliAnne26 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Thank you all! I did 30DS every day except for Sundays (when I went for a long strenuous hike instead) and then I took three rest days throughout - so it took me a total of 37 days. I also was walking my dog 30-40 min. for 3-4 days of the week, so that was a little extra cardio. I don't take rest days unless I can really feel my body telling me I need one, and even on those days I still tried to walk the dog or do yardwork - something to get a little activity in.

As for people asking about the swim suit - In the first pic I used a pair of jogging shorts, because my butt didn't fit into the bathing suit bottoms at the time, lol. The second pic is the set, top and bottom (yay! I fit now!) It's a Roxy Brand swim suit that I got at The Buckle about 5 years ago. I love it because I feel less self conscious when my butt is covered up :)

Thanks again for all the encouragement! I'll post half-way progress pics when I get to day 45 of P90X! So far it's kicking my butt!
  • snowmanluv
    snowmanluv Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I am the same height and glad to see you do it. Definately post pictures of p90x. Heard that does wonders.
  • sol4vita
    sol4vita Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    WOW! That is amazing. Keep doing what you're doing it's working.
  • PepperWorm
    PepperWorm Posts: 1,206
    Options
    You look AWESOME! You lost the back fat! That's one of my trouble areas. Great job!
  • thisisgreatsmile
    thisisgreatsmile Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting and sharing your routine:flowerforyou: .... I just started( day 3 this morning) and I wasn't sure if I should take rest days or just keep going or if I should add other cardio in...I will just listen to my body...so far it is telling me I am not in very good shape!!! :laugh:

You look great!!! :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!