90 days down, 50 lbs gone!

Options
12345679»

Replies

• racheljeanvickers
    Options
    Wow. You're starting out point is like the same as mine.
    249 pounds here.
    SO PROUD OF YOU AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU!

Keep it up, seriously - you know you look great, right? :D
  • RedRita32
    RedRita32 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    You like fantastic!!! And such fast results too please tell me your secret lol :)
  • sarahsunshine1217
    sarahsunshine1217 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone :D I really have no secrets, just work out really hard and consistently and I am very careful with what i eat. A lot of people feel they need cheat days and that is fine. For me though, I don't really believe in cheat days because I feel like when i cheat and eat something that I missed and have done without I am introducing that craving to start all over again. When I did reward myself a couple of times I was really disappointed because the thing I chose to indulge in was not even half as amazing as i was hoping and i had just wasted that intake.I just dont eat bad food and I don't crave it anymore. I am sure there will be plenty of times in the future I will indulge i guess it is just still out of my comfort zone. It really is amazing how much you change in such a short time putting your all into something. I cannot wait for my next progress picture :D Thanks for letting me share!
  • mattcald
    mattcald Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Keep it up!
  • meVSmyselfjourney
    meVSmyselfjourney Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You are a huge inspiration to me, as I read your story it began to sound like my own, except for the triamph part lol.
    Keep up the fantastic work, you look amazing and what do you workouts consist of, you mentioned running is that what you do or do you go to the gym?
  • sarahsunshine1217
    Options
    You are a huge inspiration to me, as I read your story it began to sound like my own, except for the triamph part lol.
    Keep up the fantastic work, you look amazing and what do you workouts consist of, you mentioned running is that what you do or do you go to the gym?
    As of right now I have recently stopped doing only cardio because I am wanting to start shaping my body. I have been saving money over the last few months and I just started seeing a trainer 5 days a week in the mornings before work for strength training and then after work I go to planet fitness and do cardio-treadmill, arc trainer (think thats the name) and elliptical. I always switch those around so I am not doing the same thing every day and each week I increase the resistance or speed so I never get used to it.
  • DesignerJojo
    DesignerJojo Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Wow! Well Done! You are amazing and an inspiration thanks for sharing!
  • sammi674
    sammi674 Posts: 41
    Options
    Grats on your achievement, you look awesome! I weigh 264 right now, and you have inspired me to finally start working out. I've been losing with just counting, but I think it's time to move too!
  • melwa
    melwa Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Fantastic story Sarah! Wonderful to see your expression change in each of those pics. Well done you! Be interested in how you managed to find and keep the internal state of mind to become so consistent and determined...
  • sabriniahaynes
    Options
    Your results are amazing; truly inspirational...
  • sarahsunshine1217
    Options
    I started a blog so I can talk about what I have been doing more in detail to answer your questions. You can follow me here :)
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/sarahsunshine1217/view/13-weeks-and-down-54-lbs-blogging-my-progress-instead-of-forums-posts-535171
  • AnnointedLady247
    Options
    Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!:smile:
  • Roger_Vaughn
    Roger_Vaughn Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! you have worked your tail off... Congrats.
  • pattywatty1129
    pattywatty1129 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow!! So inspiring. Thank you for posting. You look gorgeous!!
  • ChunkyCharly
    Options
    Truly amazing congrats xxx
  • zettravpa
    zettravpa Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! 50 pounds in 90 days!!!
  • madisons_mummy
    madisons_mummy Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Wow! You have done an awesome job and literally worked your *kitten* off!
  • b1delane
    b1delane Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    congrats on your wonderful improvement! love the tats!
  • G8torgrl821
    Options
    what does your meals look like on any given day?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!