Replies

• Tiff050709
    Tiff050709 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    everywhere :(
  • Colleen1980
    Colleen1980 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Definitely my thighs...specifically under my butt, inner thigh, and around my knees. WHY the knees?!?! It is the strangest place to store fat. Not useful in any way.

Me too with the knees!!! Argghhh what's with the knee fat--I almost never wear shorts or skirts above the knee because I feel like they look so gross!
  • Kickinkim418
    Kickinkim418 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    hips butt and thighs....(I think).....sucks....
  • Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Definitely my thighs...specifically under my butt, inner thigh, and around my knees. WHY the knees?!?! It is the strangest place to store fat. Not useful in any way.

Me too with the knees!!! Argghhh what's with the knee fat--I almost never wear shorts or skirts above the knee because I feel like they look so gross!

Wear the shorts anyway! It's a liberating feeling (as a fellow thick-kneed girl!). But yes, I feel your pain.
  • Ashwee87
    Ashwee87 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Pretty much "even".

Though when I started, my stomach had gotten pretty bad. I got a feeling my c-section "pouch" is going to be a booger to get rid of too.
  • thecakelocker
    thecakelocker Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    All over!
  • Inlandcutie
    Options
    I carry my weight on my hips and thighs...ugh!!!!:cry:
  • quiltlovinlisa
    quiltlovinlisa Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    Lower tummy. Eventually I'd like a tummy tuck. My muscles are so wacked out of place from being morbidly obese (I was 266 at my heaviest 14 years ago), c-section, twin pregnancy. The hanging skin will only be fixed with surgery and it does cause embarrassing medical problems to boot. I know, way to much information. Soooo I have to lose before I can consider surgery seriously.
  • clairabellle
    clairabellle Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    All over, typical small hour-glass . Weight comes of evenly too at this stage but this could change the nearer I get to my goal weight :noway:
  • BBeccaJean
    BBeccaJean Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    When I get over 190, all my weight starts piling on to my upper body (arms/tummy/etc), but when my weight is under 190, fat goes mostly to my thighs and butt.
  • QuietRain
    QuietRain Posts: 157
    Options
    All over.
    Losing it in the chest first though.
  • FeelGoodNow13
    FeelGoodNow13 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    All over, when I gain or lose I gain or lose everywhere.
  • nobleammonite
    nobleammonite Posts: 64 Member
    Options

Me tooooooo! I carry most of my weight in my butt & thighs, but I also have pudgy knees. Mine have gotten better lately, so there's hope for everyone. :D My fat upper arms were the first to go - they're not great-looking, but at least they fit comfortably in my shirts now. My calves have shrunk as well. And I have some belly fat too, but I've always been fairly happy with my waist. Not so much my limbs!
  • cheesyrunner
    cheesyrunner Posts: 84 Member
    Options

same here. i deal with "fat" knees and i have no idea why... i guess it's just a bone structure thing. in yr. 7 i had them pointed out to me and have felt bad since then lol
  • KiltFuPanda
    KiltFuPanda Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Everywhere, and packed in there like people on a Japanese subway.

I'm built like a barrel with tree trunk legs.
  • purplerose006
    purplerose006 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow Kevin, what did you say? "left butt cheek" LOL.... and you're not shy are you LOL I'm just the opposite, covered from the neck down ALL of the time, couldn't catch me in shorts ANYwhere, much less let myself get photographed in my birthday suit.... I LOVE YOUR CONFIDENCE :) maybe I'll get there one day.
  • christianteach
    christianteach Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Thighs and hips are the last to go for me. But I need to lose in my arms and tummy too.
  • belatedly
    belatedly Posts: 11
    Options
    I have a classic apple shape.
    So although my weight is not high I am a D-cup and have a wide waist. My face also gets chubby when I gain weight.
  • Alicia_P_28
    Alicia_P_28 Posts: 76 Member
    Options

OMG me too!!! Even at my thinnest (135ish) I STILL had fat knees :mad:
    But I generally gain from the waist down...hips, butt, thighs..and lose that last. I can think about losing weight and I'll drop a cup size, smell cheesecake and gain a pants size.
  • purplerose006
    purplerose006 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Kevin, I agree . You do have great confidence that's wonderful, and congrats on your huge weight loss! :smile: