Who else is a ...

Options
2»

Replies

• allikat93
    allikat93 Posts: 236
    Options
    I'm the exact opposite. I'm always moving glasses of liquid from the edge of counters and tables to the center so they won't get bumped by people who use their hands to talk and in general are not aware of their environment. I see a knife on the counter I move it to dishwasher, or put it back away. Basically am in a constant state of awareness of my surroundings.

I think it's from having and living with kids and when I was younger I lived with a room mate that might have been your soul-mate. If there was some way for him to knock something over, stub his toe on something, break something, etc... He would subconsciously figure it out and do it.

Edit to say... Pure Luck is a hilarious movie. One of the few I found myself "Literally" laughing out loud.

It sucks.. Cause I am usually VERY aware of my surroundings. (My little bro is worse than me!!) I mean come on.. I was standing on a NON-SLIP mat so I wouldnt slip. And the knife... Hell.. Idk how that happened. But the shelves were because I was distracted. Glad my bf was here to patch me up though lol
  • sangeyvang
    sangeyvang Posts: 182
    Options
    Ouch!!! Glad you're okay though!!
  • allikat93
    Options
    Ouch!!! Glad you're okay though!!

I find it comical honestly. Should patent a bubble suit :)
  • lovelyMYlovely
    lovelyMYlovely Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    lol once i got so scared watching a scary movie i jumped and i scratched myself in the cheek (causing a scrape and scab thank goodness the scar healed and dissappeared lol)

idk if i would say im clumbsy but i am a bit weird.... haha

oh by the way! i thought that was purple make up! all u need to do is match purple eyeshadow on the other side and no one can tell...

PS. avoid going out in public with a male friend or spouse haha people might get the wrong impression!! just kidding... but seriously..
  • allikat93
    Options

oh by the way! i thought that was purple make up! all u need to do is match purple eyeshadow on the other side and no one can tell...

PS. avoid going out in public with a male friend or spouse haha people might get the wrong impression!! just kidding... but seriously..

No kidding. He gets the dirtiest looks. All people have to do is ask. I hate how everyone jumps to conclusions. Some people are just accident prone *points at self*

I never thought about eyeshadow (mainly cause I never wear it lol) will have to use it next time :)
  • Dead_Darling
    Dead_Darling Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Hope you're ok!

I wouldn't say I'm particularly clumsy - just falling up or down the stairs on a daily basis lol but I always laugh it off.

One time I was wearing my super oversized hoodie and was making my way to the kitchen. Somehow the sleeve of my hoodie got caught on to the door handle, and I went straight to the floor :laugh: hurt my head, shoulder, neck and upper back!
  • allikat93
    Options
    Hope you're ok!

I wouldn't say I'm particularly clumsy - just falling up or down the stairs on a daily basis lol but I always laugh it off.

One time I was wearing my super oversized hoodie and was making my way to the kitchen. Somehow the sleeve of my hoodie got caught on to the door handle, and I went straight to the floor :laugh: hurt my head, shoulder, neck and upper back!

Ouch. That had to hurt.
    I use to fall up stairs alot. (What an oxymoron.. Falling UP) lol
    Beautiful kitty in your ticker thingy btw. Little tuxedo?
  • dirtnap63
    dirtnap63 Posts: 1,387 Member
    Options
    I bear a scar on my right temple where I once closed my own head in a closet door.

I also had to have a group of firemen, police men, and paramedics remove my hand from a credit card machine.

Yes, I'm that awesome.
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    Oh boy. Huge klutz here. Have been since about 16 or so when I lost most of my peripheral vision in my right eye thanks to some rare condition that like, no one friggin has. Leave it to me to have some rare thing that isn't even dangerous or detrimental to my health...just means I don't get peripherals on one side :grumble:

Once when I was like, 17 I made some Ramen. I had the pot sitting on the counter with the handle sticking out towards me (whyyy would I do that?!?!) and I reached up to get a bowl...my sweater caught the pot handle and my still-boiling soup flew all over me. I reacted really quickly, surprisingly. Within a minute my clothes were off and I was standing under a cool shower. Just some shallow burns.
  • lillith1991
    lillith1991 Posts: 70
    Options
    I don't think I can qualify as truly clumsy. All I do is trip slightly at least once when walking somewhere that involves pavement. Fight with my bed resulting in a stubbed toe. Accidently bite my tougn if eating something that's finger food. Burn my tounge on the first sip of a hot beverage. Nearly trip while laying down. Yup! I'm not clumsy at all.....ok I am clumsy.
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    Funny story, guys: right after I wrote my reply to this thread, I got up, went to get in the car, and tripped down the stairs, flipped over the railing and skinned my knee pretty badly.-.-
  • MzManiak
    MzManiak Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    i was going to say yes until you started with stabbing yourself in the eye. so by comparison, that would be a no

lmao I thought this too! Like, yeah, I'm always tripping or hitting myself with the door... but I can't say I've ever stabbed myself in the eye... or given myself a black eye... lol
  • SteelySunshine
    SteelySunshine Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    Can't say I am terribly clumsy, with the kind of work I used to do that would have been a big job hazard, probably wouldn't have made it out alive. But, that isn't to say I haven't injured myself in embarrassing ways. Once a long long time ago I stubbed my toe on some brick edging it tore most my toenail off. I required medical attention to get the rest of it off, it was dangling and I couldn't put on a pair of shoes, which ironically if I had been wearing shoes, I wouldn't have had that happen. Any way I had to wear a pair of flip flops to the er and it hurt like hell.

Anyway aside from that I mostly don't get injured badly when I do something stupid like stand to close to the edge of a stream and end up in the stream cuz the bank gave way. I have probably had more than my share of those kinds of things. Oh yeah once I jumped a fence and landed on the ground only the ground was actually so saturated with rain that it was just a huge mass of mud I sort of slid in it and ended up caked in mud basically from head to toe.

I lose things a lot in very strange ways, but that is a whole nuther topic and no particular incident comes to mind. But, I am sure my memory could be jarred and I would be like oh yeah that time my keys landed in the dumpster (except that was one of my spawns doing). But still I am sure I have done equally weird things to lose something.