any other girls find skinny guys super hot

Options

Replies

• peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    Options
    Yeah, if the genders were flipped on a lot of these responses, there would be an uproar.

That said, one of my best girl friends is tallish and has an athletic build (pretty broad shoulders, etc) and she really digs super skinny guys. Her husband is her height but tiny and most of the guys she finds attractive too. It's definitely a thing for her.

I prefer my guys on the thin side too, but not like her. My boyfriend is six feet even and about 155 pounds. He's thin but he's got broad shoulders, great muscle definition, and has spent years bulking himself from his high school 120 pounds. He looks great now, but he'll never be beefy. His dad runs marathons and they're both just genetically predispositioned to be wiry and slim.
  • mfpseven
    mfpseven Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    My hubby is 5'6 and 107lbs, yeah I like it. But then I also find girls attractive...
  • easternNCchick
    easternNCchick Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    No way! I like a guy that looks like he could protect his family, and could throw me over his shoulder and carry me to the room ;)

my guy is 6ft4in and 240lbs....if he was anywhere below 220, he'd look sick
  • KxCoyote
    KxCoyote Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Same here, or used to be. I felt so in control with them (I was abused by my Dad and he was muscle-y, so I feared that type) and knew they couldn't over power me. But now I have issues where I faint/fall down/ need to be carried sometimes, I literally need a bigger man. He's not muscley looking, but he's strong enough to have already saved my life before.
  • xDawnsgrace
    xDawnsgrace Posts: 436
    Options
    i like how my boyfriend is. He's 6' and normally around 140. He's a lot stronger than me, and for me, that's just awesome that he's pretty thin, and stronger than me by a mile.
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    i like how my boyfriend is. He's 6' and normally around 140. He's a lot stronger than me, and for me, that's just awesome that he's pretty thin, and stronger than me by a mile.

6ft and 140 lbs ????
    tumblr_lwftrvwgB01qfiszl.gif
  • xDawnsgrace
    Options

6ft and 140 lbs ????
    not underweight :p though i actually tell him he should gain weight to be healthier.
  • khall86790
    khall86790 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options

6ft and 140 lbs ????

My boyfriend is only about 8-9lbs heavier than this... he is also really strong. His upper arm strength is unreal, has no problem carrying me around if you know what I'm saying... :laugh:
  • khall86790
    Options

6ft and 140 lbs ????
    not underweight :p though i actually tell him he should gain weight to be healthier.

I say the same to mine but the problem is his metabolism... some people are just built this way. He looked it up a while back when he weighed about 14lbs less than he did and his BMI said he was underweight, he was so upset as he genuinely eats so much food! I got him drinking beer every weekend and now he's up to about 148lbs, small victories! Haha.
  • WannaDizzolve
    WannaDizzolve Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    um, no. i like a guy with a few extra pounds. In fact, this one guy i dated lost like 45 lb and i no longer found him attractive. He looked haggard and his skin sagged.
  • DebbieLyn63
    DebbieLyn63 Posts: 2,650 Member
    Options
    I have always been attracted to skinny guys. Not complete wimps, they have to have some strength, but what I call 'skinny muscles', will get my attention! I have always seem to attract them as well, no matter what my own size was. Give me a 'no butt' guy any day! lol
  • xDawnsgrace
    Options

6ft and 140 lbs ????

I say the same to mine but the problem is his metabolism... some people are just built this way. He looked it up a while back when he weighed about 14lbs less than he did and his BMI said he was underweight, he was so upset as he genuinely eats so much food! I got him drinking beer every weekend and now he's up to about 148lbs, small victories! Haha.

haha. :smile: Mine eats junk food all the time. His metabolism is crazy. If i ate what he did every day, i'd be about 300 pounds.
  • peasgarden
    peasgarden Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    i love healthy guys, (healthy minds, body's and soul)
    A person can "look skinny and be healthy"
    A person "look skinny and be unhealthy"
    ................... "look thick and be healthy"
    ................... "look thick and be unhealthy"
    ....................."look athletic and be healthy"
    .................... "look athletic and be unhealthy"
  • AspiringPinkPinUp
    Options
    I really have no preference to skinny or bigger. I'm a lover of a great personality, killer smile and and a man that's attentive to his lady.
  • WDEvy
    WDEvy Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Nope. I like my guys built like linebackers.
  • PiCkLeLuV
    PiCkLeLuV Posts: 274
    Options
    No skinny guys for me (no shorties either)
  • easternNCchick
    easternNCchick Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Gerard Butler built is about perfect to me, I dont like when a guys legs are smaller than mine (and I got chicken legs). Instant turn off.
  • khall86790
    Options

6ft and 140 lbs ????

haha. :smile: Mine eats junk food all the time. His metabolism is crazy. If i ate what he did every day, i'd be about 300 pounds.

Same here! He used to come home with a cherry pie and whip cream in the evenings for desert and I'd have to explain to him I could not take part in that! It used to drive me mad but now I'm used to it.
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    I was ready to feel proud until...
    I love being stronger than him

:huh:

^this!^^ why do u need to kick his *kitten*? lol
  • d9123
    d9123 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Why lift when it's all about the face?