I am addicted to Reeses Cups and hate water

Options

Replies

• DrVeggie
    DrVeggie Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I like mama ganache's vegan dark chocolate peanut butter cups. They are so good it is scary! Organic and fair trade too!

http://www.mama-ganache.com/index.itml

but if I had not ordered ahead Justin's is a bit sweeter substitute.
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    those are good stuff
  • SteelySunshine
    SteelySunshine Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    I am addicted to salty savory flavors. I especially like kettle chips if they are sea salt and vinegar I can eat half a big bag. I hate being sick. And even though you didn't ask I love getting better and I am getting a lot better since October.
  • RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    I was addicted to Reese's Cups til I discovered all natural PB and dark chocolate. Now I'm so addicted to the PB I just skip the chocolate and spoon it right in my mouth lol
  • ouleanna
    ouleanna Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm addicted to doritos (and am ignoring the fact that they are used as a taco shell), and I hate any type of seafood.
  • AggieLu
    AggieLu Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    I am addicted to exercise and hate lobster.
  • janejaneyjane
    Options
    I am addicted to Mocha Cookie Crumble frappachinos (It's almost a problem) and I hate peanut butter
  • themirandarin
    themirandarin Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    If I have an addiction, I guess it's to Cook Out (it's a restaurant in the southeast -- I'm in North Carolina), and I hate exercise. Every time I exercise I die a little inside (only metaphorically, of course... *sniffles*).
  • Diana8923
    Diana8923 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I am addicted to sitcoms, smoking and mineral water. I am in love with summer rains, also with pizza and chocolate (trying to break up with those 2). I'm afraid of pigeons. I hate dubstep and bitter tea.
  • naturallyme36
    naturallyme36 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I'm addicted to diets and I hate my fear of success.
  • maddmaddie
    maddmaddie Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    1. I wouldn't say "addicted" but I do LOVE cheese (on everything!), which is why I stopped buying it.

2. I hate the squishiness that is covering up my muscles. (but I'm working on it).
  • susieoj
    susieoj Posts: 181
    Options
    I am addicted to bread...especially amazing crusty fresh type bread that calls to me late at night. And peanut butter and chocolate, combined in any and every way. I am also addicted to Pinterest lol and I hate the feeling you get sometimes right before you work out when it seems like a real chore, but I'm addicted to the feeling after a really good workout.:happy:
  • fmloya1971
    fmloya1971 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am addicted to soda and I hate counting calories:)
  • lifesigns64
    lifesigns64 Posts: 110
    Options
    I was100% addicted to coke..sweet tea...fast food....sitting on my *kitten*....pasts....piazza....now I'm 50% better. N getting better every day......... I love working w weights..who knew!!!!!!
  • Rmolars
    Rmolars Posts: 28
    Options
    Just a little tip--you can buy sugar free reeses...they're a lot better for you & hardly taste any different!! I'm also addicted so that's what I've been buying instead :)
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    im addicted to diet coke and hate milk
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    dont buy sugar fre e reeses they have fake sugar (just like my diet coke) eat the real ones......................
  • needtobefitt
    Options
    im addicted to diet coke and hate milk
    ]

same
  • fitisdamotive
    fitisdamotive Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I am addicted to Blue Bell Great Divide Ice Cream. And Hate Racism.
  • yaseyuku
    yaseyuku Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    I'm addicted to ice cream and hate cheese.