Got 100 LBS + to loose want friends with SAME

Options

Replies

• meadow_sage
    meadow_sage Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I've lost 70 pounds so far and still have well over 100 pounds to go. Any of you can add me.
  • KatieMacLellan
    Options
    Hey I have about 80 more lbs to go feel free to add me :)
  • ash8184
    ash8184 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Way to make the decision to create a new lifestyle for yourself!

You can read my story if you want, but I was where you were (but heavier) not too long ago. I never thought in a million years I'd be where I am now.

Just remember that this is a great tool if you use it effectively and though there are some aggressive people in the forums, plenty of us are supportive and understanding.

Good luck! :)
  • RobinRayn
    RobinRayn Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I am still looking for friends. If ud like to add me.
  • starfinale
    starfinale Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I have 100 to lose! add me if you want!

I need new active friends :)
  • autozomb
    autozomb Posts: 13
    Options
    I have 80+ to lose! Feel free to add. :]
  • Sarahnade42x
    Sarahnade42x Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Hey! I still have 70+ pounds to go (originally 100). Feel free to add me (everyone), I log/motivate daily :)
  • jktin08
    jktin08 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hi! I sent you a friend request :) I also am looking for dedicated friends that have 100lbs or more to lose.
  • Raze1977
    Raze1977 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Started 270, going for 170 anyone feel free to add.
  • ironmonkeystyle
    ironmonkeystyle Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    lose+vs+loose.JPG
  • nicolen763
    nicolen763 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I also have over 100 pounds to loose!
    We can do it!!
    :)
  • outlandish30
    outlandish30 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You can add me! Along with anyone else if they want too :)
  • kevinpruitt
    kevinpruitt Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Quite a bit to get rid of also, anyone can feel free to add me,
  • 1983meli
    1983meli Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey! My name is Melissa, I've got over 100 pounds to lose and am looking for some extra motivation to stay focused. I'm currently down 28 pounds!Anyone please feel free to add me :)
  • yahifranch
    yahifranch Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi Robin, I'm Yari and I also have 100+ to lose. I really want to make it work for me and would be great to have a better support system with people going through the same process. Feel free to add me as well!
  • kad0929
    kad0929 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi Robin, My name is Karen and I have been losing weight for about a year now and still have about 100 to go! I am new to MFP and I am looking for support as well. I see a nutrionist once a week and so far have lost 30 pouinds and I recently found MFP. I am slow and steady but I am looking for a healthier lifestyle as well.
  • fenebabe
    fenebabe Posts: 7
    Options
    Hi Robin. I've got 130 lbs to go. I'm actually super excited to write that because I'm down 20 pounds in the last couple months! This is the longest I've ever kept going and I don't intend to ever stop. I'm so excited to be on this journey!
  • dannypainter
    Options
    Hello! I have 50kg to lose, which I think is about 100lb? I need friends in the same situation!
  • dannypainter
    Options
    Hi Robin!
    I am currently at 106.6 (or roughly 234.3lbs), I want to get to 55kg (roughly 121lbs) which is 51.5kg (113.3lbs).... Please add me! I`ve lost 7cm thus far but my husband has hidden the scale until the next weigh in :) I've become a bit obsessive! I love MFP and would like to grow my circle of like-minded friends so we can support each other.
  • jUStPunkin
    jUStPunkin Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi Robin,

I've got approximately 80 lbs to lose. I'm not looking for quick and easy, because that always comes back - working on life changes. You can add me a friend :)