Replies

• 89nunu
    89nunu Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    Well done!!!! You look awesome!!:flowerforyou:
  • dedicationandcommitment
    dedicationandcommitment Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • pandoraw
    pandoraw Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • TamaraB70
    TamaraB70 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Inspirational!!! Well done!!!
  • Phriezia123
    Phriezia123 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look so great! I would love to be able to check in with you to get your insight. I have been on MFP for about 2 months now...haven't lost anything. I am overwhelmed with how many calories are in EVERYTHING! I am diabetic and using MFP to help monitor my carb intake. I am at 245 and look very similar to you, before you lost your weight. What do you do for snacks?
    Thanks, Phriezia
  • alehundrah
    alehundrah Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!! You should be soooo proud of yourself. Such an inspiration. You give me hope of losing weight. Keep up the great work. You can do it!!!
  • laurwi
    laurwi Posts: 12
    Options
    Great job!! You look fantastic! My stats are similar to yours and I'm 13 months postpartum needing to lose another 70-80 lbs. I'd love to get down to 155ish for the same reason. What kind of diet/exercise are you doing?
  • gita20023
    gita20023 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    Very inspiring. Can you pl. tell us how you lost the weight? Did you follow any program or just controlling the diet helped?
    Just sent you a friend request, you are a great inspiration.

Thx
  • Tiff050709
    Tiff050709 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    You are doing an AWESOME job girl!
  • Kalah7Renae12Vera
    Kalah7Renae12Vera Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    You look great, thanks for posting the pics! I started at 350 and my arms right now look similar to your before arms. I'm most nervous about how my arms are going to look after but seeing yours gives me tons of hope, they look awesome!

Really? MY ARMS look good? We should be besties... hehe I HATE my arms... I take measurements and they have actually gotten BIGGER from the weightloss (with all the lovely gravity). My boobs and butt have shrunken down a ton as well but I keep reminding myself why I did this, to get healthy so can be around for my kids and be an active part not only in their lives but in my own... skin is skin, I'm not even trippen!
  • Retiredmom72
    Retiredmom72 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    You look great! Thanks for sharing.
  • Kalah7Renae12Vera
    Options
    In reply to how I lost the weight: The first 60-80 pounds I lost eating under 1,200 calories a day (still following a gestational diabetes diet as well) and did about 30 minutes of intentional exercise a day. I lost 25 pounds doing 5 weeks of a pre-op liquid diet, all the rest has been post-rny weight loss, I eat under 900 calories a day, make sure I get in a MINIMUM of 65 grams of protein each day and try to get in 30-45 minutes intentional activity (I love Zumba and TaeBo)
  • Kalah7Renae12Vera
    Options
    Finished my first 5k with my 74 year old grandmother and my 11 month old son this weekend... over 100 pounds lost makes a big difference, I have found myself a healthy new addiction... 10k in October perhaps? You guys can do it too!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!