Exorcize vs big breasts? Any advice/help?

Options

Replies

• Annerk1
    Annerk1 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Cheap and supportive sports bra don't fit into the same sentence. That's cold, hard fact. You need to find a bra that both compresses and encapsulates. I like the Moving Comfort Juno and Rebound Racer.

You need to try them on, stand in front of a mirror, and do jumping jacks. If your boobs move, find a different bra, that one isn't supportive enough. Your back will thank you, too.
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    Big breasts shouldn't affect the exorcism, as long as the priest knows what he's doing.
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    Big breasts shouldn't affect the exorcism, as long as the priest knows what he's doing.

I don't think exorcism is necessary here, as evil spirits are generally flat-chested.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I really don't know what to tell you. I'm 36DD and mine don't hurt after workouts or get in the way of situps. They do tend to end up in my face when I do certain yoga poses, but I deal with it.

No reason to be embarrassed about the bouncing. They're boobs. Boobs bounce.
  • Duck_Puddle
    Duck_Puddle Posts: 3,237 Member
    Options
    I had no idea big breasts affected exorcisms.

exorcism_zps81c88649.gif

Mine could use an exorcism.

Mine too! After 75+ lbs, I was hoping they would go somehwere, but no luck. OP, assuming you're not trying an exorcism to deal with this, get a very good, very supportive sports bra made for high impact activities. This will probably run you a good chunk of change. I'm a 34DDD and run without issues in a good sports bra.
  • bumblebums
    bumblebums Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options

exorcism_zps81c88649.gif

Nice.
  • FruityLoops
    FruityLoops Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I'm a 38J and I've only found 1 sports bra in my size so far and even then it does b*gger all. :grumble:

I've found though that if I wear a [soft cup] bra PLUS the sports bra PLUS a sturdy shelf top that they'll stay pretty sturdy even doing jumping jacks or jogging and don't hurt afterwards :smile: Not the perfect solution since it feels like my lungs are being pretty smooshed but it does allow me to do cardio exercise without injury to myself or others!
  • Crosbinium
    Crosbinium Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    #1 tip - AVOID SPORTS BRAS THAT YOUR PULL ON OVER YOUR HEAD - they can't offer adequate support if they are designed to stretch that much

#2 tip - Go to a specialty bra store such as Intimacy (in the US) and get properly fitted for a maximum control sports bra.

#3 tip - Get refitted every 15 lbs or so

#4 tip - Be prepared to spend the money to avoid the pain

#5 tip - when you get fitted believe the size they suggest!

From a fellow MFPer who is a 38 H and finally found a good sports bra :>
  • Annerk1
    Options

exorcism_zps81c88649.gif

Mine could use an exorcism.

Mine too! After 75+ lbs, I was hoping they would go somehwere, but no luck. OP, assuming you're not trying an exorcism to deal with this, get a very good, very supportive sports bra made for high impact activities. This will probably run you a good chunk of change. I'm a 34DDD and run without issues in a good sports bra.

Breast fat is some of the last to come off--probably something with our evolution to make sure there was nutrition for offspring even in lean times. Once you've lost the fat elsewhere, you will lose breast fat. if might not be a drastic amount (ie a DD isn't going to a B) but typically you'll lose a full cup size or even two if you had a lot to lose once you get to less than about 22% body fat.
  • Annerk1
    Options
    #1 tip - AVOID SPORTS BRAS THAT YOUR PULL ON OVER YOUR HEAD - they can't offer adequate support if they are designed to stretch that much

I disagree. My most supportive sports bras are the ones I need to wriggle into.
  • SuperSexyDork
    SuperSexyDork Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    I have large breasts (38 DDD)

I have one very supportive (and very expensive) sports bra. It is the least comfortable bra ever but it holds them in.

However I exercise 5-6 days a week and sometimes multiple times a day. Buying more is severely cost prohibitive.

To make things easier on my wallet, most days I wear a regular supportive underwire bra (Cacique brand) with a (cheaper) sports bra over the top. Generally over that I'm wearing a tank top with a built in shelf bra but it really isn't necessary.

It works. It's more comfortable. It's cheaper.

Edit: spelling
  • jamiek917
    jamiek917 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    ENELL sports bra. its a harness- im talking 11 bra hooks going up the front. about $60 and worth every penny. im a 36DD and wore two sports bras - now i can run in one and barely move. no pain- no fuss
  • ellew70
    ellew70 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I am a 38 D

I am a 38 DD and my bra is from Title Nine Sports. It is a wonder of engineering - I don't move at all during Insanity. I can't say I want to wear it out and about but it does its job.
  • PeauxPeaux
    PeauxPeaux Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I am VERY busty----and the best thing I have found is YOGA! Bikram is about holding poses in stillness -- NO bouncing, but it is a workout WHEW! You can burn over 600 calories if you PUSH yourself and go deep (Heart Monitor does not lie)

A strong FLOW yoga class with constant movement will also burn cals and get the heartrate up. But it IS flow, so you do not JOUNCE.
  • xsmilexforxmex
    xsmilexforxmex Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    I layered my sports bras... at least 2, sometimes 3. It pushes them flat but I don't feel the bouncing anymore! (I'm also 3 cup sizes down so that has helped tremendously - I WAS a 36DDD)
  • MightyDomo
    MightyDomo Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    Bra Inception, a bra within a sports bra used to work for me when I was a DD. (I luckily was only that big while breastfeeding as I was a D previous to that and am now a C.)

I used a underwire balconette that had larger than 1cm wide straps and a sports bra that fit a little tight and it kept the girls so nice and still and managed to not look like I was taping my boobs into a flatter blob.
  • SheilaG1963
    SheilaG1963 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I used to have a riders bra made specifically for horseback riding. No bounching at all. I can't find them now! :sad:
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I am VERY busty----and the best thing I have found is YOGA! Bikram is about holding poses in stillness -- NO bouncing, but it is a workout WHEW! You can burn over 600 calories if you PUSH yourself and go deep (Heart Monitor does not lie)

A strong FLOW yoga class with constant movement will also burn cals and get the heartrate up. But it IS flow, so you do not JOUNCE.

JOUNCE? = Jiggle+Bounce? at least that's how it reads to my mom-brain smush language o-meter. I agree though for the time being I am limiting myself to low or no impact workouts to ease the ladies into more bounce when I slim down more and perhaps they are a more manageable size. If that never happens I'm not gonna cry about it. I'll just buy my bra's at the circus since so far IRL stores are proving to be a challenge.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    ENELL sports bra. its a harness- im talking 11 bra hooks going up the front. about $60 and worth every penny. im a 36DD and wore two sports bras - now i can run in one and barely move. no pain- no fuss

Looks like it means business...enellsportsbras-1355884251_600.jpg

so does she

4f4c3b6baaeb41f9155d55405fcacd8a.jpg

I especially like the idea of hooking it up in front instead of pulling some supertight thing over my head and smushing the girls up into it and doing the shifting them around dance for 10 minutes before working out. A workout in itself!
  • __Di__
    __Di__ Posts: 1,630 Member
    Options
    I am big breasted and running on a treadmill and elliptical's bring pain and the bouncing embarrasses me like none other:embarassed: ! And yes, this post also is some what embarrassing to me lol. I also have issues doing things like situps, jump rope, exorcize balls...... Plus after I do these thing my boobs hurt:cry: . I have tried expensive sports bras, tight bras, even push ups hoping it will keep them in place. Nothing works:noway: . Do I just deal with it and get over the pain? I don't know what else I can do. I have gym membership and have issues doing 1/2 of the workouts. Any advice?

A good quality sports bra properly fitted will be invaluable.

I am large busted and wear a sports bra and a cropped top with support in it, so that I have double support. It does not affect my running but does stop them bouncing about.