Comparison pics = motivation. share yours..

Options

Replies

• candacefausset
    candacefausset Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Ok pic overload time.

I started out at 250 lbs, this picture is what changed it all for me. When I seen this late 2009, I freaked out, was in denial, refused to believe it was me, thought someone photo shopped me and just made me look horrible. I did not wish to believe it was me.

250.jpg

I joined MFP early 2010 or late 2009 but lost my account and just signed up on another account. Been here since. Well in April of 2010 I found out I was pregnant with my little girl. I was happy but scared I was going to be over 300 lbs after I had her. Then a blessing in disguise, I found out in my first trimester I had Gestational diabetes. Most women are left with diabetes after they have Gestational Diabetes, I was lucky to find out so soon into my pregnancy. I lost 70 lbs in my pregnancy.

halloween.jpg

After I had her I was 180 lbs.

afterbaby.jpg

By September of 2011, I had put back on 25.5 lbs, I was back to hating myself. I actually stood in front of the mirror and screamed at myself. I was feeling sorry for myself, didn't know what to do. I remembered MFP, I came back and started logging. September 21, 2011 is when my life changed for the better.

The summer of 2011 this is me.
    swimsuit.jpg

This is the start of that.

205.jpg

My Journey went on and I lost and kept losing, and now I'm at my smallest, ever then before. 121 lbs. With 129 lbs lost. What really amazes me is that a 10 year different photo, I look younger now then I did 10 years ago.

10yrs.jpg

But this is me yesterday. Working out with my daughter.

exc.jpg

My daughter and I after a hard workout

DSCF0591.jpg

And this is my tummy before the 30 day shred my first go around and my stomach now.
    stretch.jpg

My God, woman. You are a powerhouse.

I agree. Seeing your daughter sit on your back while you do pushups is such huge motivation to me. I have a 20 month old and want so badly to be strong and fit for her. It's my main reason for doing this. I can now barely wait until she can enjoy my workouts with me because of your pictures! Thank you for sharing!
  • ashmike12
    ashmike12 Posts: 23
    Options
    sJzlrPI.png

Left 205lbs Right 135lbs

Every pic I take is the best picture I have ever taken to that point. Feels great

Wow you look amazing!!! What routine did you do?
  • ClassicSunrise
    ClassicSunrise Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Anyone else have this weird freaky desire to snuggle up to all the chest hair in this thread? just me? oh well..

You're too funny....but you're not alone on this one! Hahaha. ;)
  • princesssvicky14
    Options
    969482_10151913823109638_1488827997_n.jpg

e0791926-89e8-4990-939a-072b1f272af5.jpg
  • SummerMM1
    SummerMM1 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    You all look wonderful!!
  • mariahl5393
    Options
    This is so amazing! You look incredible! Soooo very inspiring!!!
  • HakunaMatata519
    HakunaMatata519 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Mom of 2 toddlers. Started around 215... currently 140. Hope to eventually lose 10 more pounds.

60lbfrontcomparison_zps0d0c1d4f.jpg60lbsidecomparison_zps3d8e55d9.jpg
  • elle7182
    elle7182 Posts: 2
    Options
    OMG! Everyone is freakin' impressive! I don't know any of y'all yet, I LOVE ALL OF YALL! lol
  • m6rsy
    m6rsy Posts: 21
    Options
    fantastic achievements!
  • adairbrum
    adairbrum Posts: 68
    Options
    Oh my .....! People you know what you are doing! the best to all !
  • sophieannejune
    sophieannejune Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic. I started in Jan 2013 at 285 and today I'm 232 (53 lbs down). My tag line says less beause I started using this site after I started he weight loss. I'll be cheering you on since we're heading the same path.
  • 4MeAndOlivia
    4MeAndOlivia Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    bump
  • tiptoe_marc
    tiptoe_marc Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Photoon8-21-12at409PM_zpsbd1c1f50.jpg

Photoon5-28-13at438PM_zpsdf961339.jpg

january of 2013 i was 205 lbs.... now i am 155 pounds
  • willafan
    willafan Posts: 101
    Options
    Not a HUGE difference, but it's progress for me... 1.5 y ago compared to last month.

936792_551086091602508_1116553087_n_zps2c1ed84a.jpg

Not a huge difference?? WHAT a huge Difference!!!!!!!! You look like an athlete now, really great job! What is your workout regime?
  • thatgirlger
    Options
    wooaah so inspiring!
  • starsonlyhope
    Options
    Compare.jpg

I've lost about five more pounds since the photo on the left was taken. As you can see, I'm only about a quarter of the way to my goal, but I'm getting there!
  • AiabliamsMommy
    AiabliamsMommy Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    These are awesome and so inspiring ! I love this thread!
  • scubabetty
    scubabetty Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    So great! Way to go everyone!
  • Haima
    Haima Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!! Awesome Job : )
  • DA965
    DA965 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Lolly, great job! And you are super adorable -- in both pictures!! Go You!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!