Exorcize vs big breasts? Any advice/help?

Options

Replies

• SugarNtheRaw
    SugarNtheRaw Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Hi lady! As a fellow booby-bouncer, I feel your pain and I'm SO SORRY! It sucks! The best thing I've ever figured out to do is layer two bras. I have one that's heavy duty and one that's light duty, and they're both from Wal-Mart. Put the light weight under the heavy duty one and you should be good to go! I'm a 38-40G btw.
  • MsStang02
    MsStang02 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Yet, when I first started I nearly knocked myself out doing a jumping jack :blushing:
    But, I've since doubled up, and I can do anything. Might not be the best way to go about it, but it works for me. :drinker:
  • jlbeals
    jlbeals Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    In my opinion, Shock Absorbers are the best, hands down. I'm a 36F and absolutely could not run without a really good bra. You can get a ton of different sizes and styles of these on Amazon in the $60 range. You won't find a better bra even in the $100-$200 range. At least, i never did.
  • quellybelly
    quellybelly Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain. Doubling up on my lululemon sports bras has worked for me!
  • poptart2012
    poptart2012 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Under armor sports bras work for me. Worth a shot.
  • Happy2Shop21
    Options
    I share your struggle, 28GG here. I wear the Panache underwire sport bra (style # 5021). I find that this sports bra really puts my boobs on lockdown. It has a padded underwire so no digging in during strenuous movements. It has nice wide padded straps that have a hook that allows you to convert it into a racer-back bra. It has three rows and three columns of hooks that has some padding under the clasp for comfort. It also comes in a bunch of fun colors. This sports bra is sized like Panache’s regular bra line. So make sure you are wearing a proper bra size. It runs about $70, but I find it well worth the price. Best of luck to you. ^_^
  • furniem
    furniem Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Double bra it or bite the bullet and go get fitted for a really good sports bra at a specialty store. Could be expensive though as you loose weight you would need to purchase additional ones. I was a 42 DDD or E and had to double bra it until I could get a good one after I lost a bunch of weight. I now wear a 36 DD and can get it at The Bay (here in Canada).

Good luck!
  • iwillbetinytea
    iwillbetinytea Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Exorcising...that's getting rid of demons. I'm not sure whether that will make any difference to your boobs, but hell if it's working...
  • ldriver10
    ldriver10 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I totally feel your pain, like literally. I'm personally a 32G and found that I couldn't exercise as hard as I wanted to until I found the right bra. I bought an Enell, which wasn't a cheap date but totally worth it. The bra literally straps you in so you can bounce to your hearts' content without any pain whatsoever. I've now invested in four of them and would never wear anything else again to exercise in. PS They aren't the prettiest things in the world, kinda looks like a mini vest but I promise it works.
  • Ladyslippers
    Ladyslippers Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Have you tried the http://enell.com/enell-sport ? (Or, rebranded as "the last resort sports bra" for title nine, iirc). Basically one of the best you can buy, $64, I don't have one myself but I tried it once and it'll be worth every penny once I can afford it. I have 30E/32E (fluctuations, ick) that need a lot of support (never lose 30lbs in a month, your boobs won't recover -_-) and when I tried it there was absolutely no bounce whatsoever, no matter how fast I ran, how hard I jumped or how high.

I second the Enell. It's ugly as anything and a little tricky to get into, but it works like no other sports bra I've ever tried. The girls didn't move when I wore mine (I've lost weight and it doesn't really fit properly anymore...guess it's time to think about a new one). I even found some at discount prices here: http://www.discountsportsbras.com/Enell-Sports-Bra-s/1818.htm. Have never seen this site before so cannot vouch for its quality but if price is an issue, this might help.

If you want to PM me (send a friend request if need be--not sure how all that works here) I'll be happy to send you my old one if it might fit.
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    sunglasses_and_ocean_waves Posts: 2,757 Member
    Options
    I love it when people insist there's nothing to feel embarrassed about, but then there's always a group of pervs in these threads begging for pics. Even my 13 year old stopped doing stuff like that @ 12.

I've got a question about Fiona. Does she schmush 'em? I hate the schmuch. I'm a huge fan of shock absorber, but want to give Fiona a try. For reference, I find rebound tames the shrews, but too much smashing.
    Options
    In my opinion, Shock Absorbers are the best, hands down. I'm a 36F and absolutely could not run without a really good bra. You can get a ton of different sizes and styles of these on Amazon in the $60 range. You won't find a better bra even in the $100-$200 range. At least, i never did.

This.
  • Annerk1
    Annerk1 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I had to wear a regular bra (bought a cheap one) underneath my sports bra for a long time. A friend of mine recommended weight training to increase my pectoral muscles which helped significantly! I dropped 2 bra sizes with the increased muscle mass.

Definitely worth a try; it worked for me :)

Awesome input. So may I ask, where did the sizes come off? The band or the cup?

Both in my case. I'm down about an inch on the band and half a cup.
  • susannamarie
    susannamarie Posts: 2,148 Member
    Options
    I love it when people insist there's nothing to feel embarrassed about, but then there's always a group of pervs in these threads begging for pics. Even my 13 year old stopped doing stuff like that @ 12.

I've got a question about Fiona. Does she schmush 'em? I hate the schmuch. I'm a huge fan of shock absorber, but want to give Fiona a try. For reference, I find rebound tames the shrews, but too much smashing.

I haven't tried both. Fiona does smush them a bit up and towards the chest, but not squish them together.

I would recommend going to a running store, trying one on, and doing some bouncing to see how you feel. That's how I tested mine. I would have bought one there but they didn't have my size (I tried a band size up, and it worked on the tightest hole).
  • mhorn2142
    mhorn2142 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I am a 36 G in the Anita sports bra ($85) and wow!!! It is amazing. Keeps the girls in place along with the HR monitor as this was a problem before. A D and DD is not so big...I'm a G for goodness sakes! Go to a real bra store and get sized!! My guess is that if you are in that much discomfort, you are not properly sized and therefore not getting the support you need. Good Luck!
  • Annerk1
    Annerk1 Posts: 372 Member
    Options

Anyone who makes rude comments like some if the guys on this thread I automatically put on ignore.
  • frommetobetterme
    frommetobetterme Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I'm a 42 G/H, so I feel your pain. The bounce does hurt.

I have plump breast with a lot of side boob, so even regular bras are hard to find without me sticking out everywhere.

As many others, the only solution I've found is wearing two bras. I don't dare shop on-line for bras since I don't want to worry about return/exchange policies and the running/sport stores I've been to never carry anything close to my size.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    I love it when people insist there's nothing to feel embarrassed about, but then there's always a group of pervs in these threads begging for pics.

here's the thing though. i've been big boobied all my life and you have 2 choices : let the comments dissuade you from doing what you want or teach your daughter to stand up for herself and not let people's comment's affect how she sees herslf.

in high school i was a size 4 and had JJ cups, luckily for me my family instill a since of self esteem in myself which meant that i wouldnr let anyone's negative comments about my race, ethnicity, body size, breast size, gender etc get in the way of ME doing whatever MY dreams were.

tig ole bitties arent all that common, so there will almost always be comments and pervy statements. some people do it intentionally to make others feel bad about themselves. why make that easier?
  • AprilBarkulis
    Options
    I am a size 40 DD Ok!! and I have read all these great helpful tips and I got to say if it don't come cheep from Wal-Mart then I am so out of luck ..$100.00 or even $64 Dollars is way out of what I can afford . I guess I will have to use duck tape LOL
    Options

I haven't tried both. Fiona does smush them a bit up and towards the chest, but not squish them together.

I would recommend going to a running store, trying one on, and doing some bouncing to see how you feel. That's how I tested mine. I would have bought one there but they didn't have my size (I tried a band size up, and it worked on the tightest hole).

Thank you. I can't do the chest smash.

And thank you to those who responded to my pervert outburst.