How do you reward yourself for meeting your fitness goal? :)

Options
2»

Replies

• MysticRealm
    MysticRealm Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    I initially had mini goal rewards thought out, but have never followed through with getting them. I would rather wait as long as possible to buy new clothes (and some of my jeans and clothes still work, albiet a bit loose), and I tend to buy thinks I want when I want. Seeing the scale move and seeing the physical changes is enough for me.
    I do have a 'final goal' 'reward' of getting my belly button re-pierced, but I don't thinks it's really a reward it just would be silly to get it before anyone could see it (cause don't want anyone to see my fat tummy to show it off)
  • proudmommy1003
    proudmommy1003 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Clothing and shoes!!!
    Yesterday I rewarded myself with a nice pair of Michael kors heels for completing p90x phase 2 :-)
  • megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    Options
    I'd been sort of thinking about getting a tattoo. I'm only two pounds from my weight goal...so if I'm going to do it, I better think about it a bit more seriously! Maybe I'll wait until I stop not beleiving what I see in the mirror....
  • SweetTea111104
    SweetTea111104 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I'm not really into buying workout clothes or clothes in the I between stage because I will just have to buy more once I hit goal weight. I'm thinking maybe getting my hair done, and some new running and workout shoes. I think that sounds good. Now for what weight loss am I going to reward
  • JenCatwalk
    JenCatwalk Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    When I notice physical differences I tend to get excited and feel that much better about myself and well.. lets just say the hubby usually reaps the rewards lmao. And I just buy clothes when they get too baggy and whatnot. From time to time if I see a clothing I really like I will buy it a size smaller then what I am and work hard to fit into it. I suppose thats my reward.
  • genofreek
    genofreek Posts: 75
    Options
    I don't actually have any big endgame rewards planned, come to think of it. I think being a decent weight and having my health is all I really want. Maybe I should think of something, all your ideas sound really awesome.

I'll be buying new clothes, but that's more out of necessity than any actual desire to shop! :laugh:
  • cheyennekl
    cheyennekl Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    When I am an AU size 10, I'm going on a shopping trip to buy some new clothes :)

When I transition from losing to maintaining, my best friend and I are going to get tattoos together, and go on a beach vacation!
  • SakuraRose13
    SakuraRose13 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    My husband bought me almost a whole new wardrobe since I had no clothes in the size I'm in now, went from a size 6 pre pregnancy to a size 12, than next child 19 months later, after a size 12 ,needless to say I'm size 8 now and sometimes a 6 in a skirt yay.

In the end on my 30 th birthday in Feb. hoping to have lost the last 16 lbs and get a tattoo and my hair cut, I have been growing it for 15 months so far and haven't been dying it at all not even highlights. Haven't done that in so long. Other than that may be next summer I will try a bikini again but will see.

Im doing this for myself and it feels great since everything else I do seems to be for everyone else.
  • squall88c
    squall88c Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Haven't reached my goal yet but I bought myself a pair of PowerBlock Sport 5.0 to help me reach it.
    Good thing is that my wife also uses the PB.

Yes its pricey but its worth every penny.
  • srgtbiggles
    srgtbiggles Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    My husband just bought me a fitbit zip to celebrate my 50 lbs lost! Haven't really set any specific goals, but have had to buy a few new things because my clothes are getting to be too big!
  • squiggyflop
    squiggyflop Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I don't really bother rewarding myself. After 20lbs, losing weight seems a given and rather same old same old. It now seems like just an eventuality that I will be thin again. I do not feel the need to reward an eventuality. I will jot have to buy many new clothes because I still have clothes from when I was thin.
  • FitCrystalLina
    FitCrystalLina Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    When I lost my first 10 Pounds I rewarded myself with coloring my hair Ombre Style.

It gives me more confidence and goes with the flow of me changing myself.

I already have long hair but I want it to be fuller. So my next 10pounds Iam buying extensions and a new pair of Nikes to workout :)