Replies

• JPD163
    JPD163 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    That's Awesome..!!
  • bethlaf
    bethlaf Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    You're doing great. Keep us posted. Definitely want to see more progress. How great is your changes. Wow just fantatic efforts on your part. Wow
  • Kestrel45
    Kestrel45 Posts: 133
    Options
    I love how happy you look in the pics, you have a really nice smile and face ^_^ Keep up the awesome work!
  • janfish2
    janfish2 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Buddy you look better today! Keep at it and soon you won't know who the guy was in the first pic. Hope your world becomes smoother but take pride everytime you can stick to a new life while obstacles are thrown your way!

Lookin' great!
  • mustangmary11
    mustangmary11 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    You are doing a marvelous job. I agree with all the others, your smile is so wide, it's great to see. Awesome!!
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,041 Member
    Options
    Turning into a new man!
  • LovelyLibra79
    LovelyLibra79 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! Keep up the good work! will show to my hubby for motivation! he is your current weight..he needs to get down due to health concerns
  • LadyWolf66
    LadyWolf66 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    way to go! You may be shrinking, but your smile is getting huge :)

^^This! You look amazing and you're doing a marvelous job with your program! :)
  • danielhutchins
    danielhutchins Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Thanks everybody! You are all so great to encourage me. Here is a compilation pic I put together this evening, it's not any new pics, just a cohesive timeline, as it were. Cheers and have a GREAT MEMORIAL DAY!!!

85f63a83-ea19-49ac-91ac-09a4d6f7761f.jpg
  • issypops
    issypops Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Good work Daniel , such a big impact in such a short time. Very inspiring for people like me just starting out
    Angela
  • iggyboo93
    iggyboo93 Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    So Amazing!! Great job! Your family and your students must be so proud of you! :smile: :smile:
  • LadyWolf66
    LadyWolf66 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Thanks everybody! You are all so great to encourage me. Here is a compilation pic I put together this evening, it's not any new pics, just a cohesive timeline, as it were. Cheers and have a GREAT MEMORIAL DAY!!!

I love this compilation! You can really see the difference from picture to picture. I can't wait to see your June picture! :)

Any tricks to losing the 50 lbs between January and April?
  • HeatherRyann
    HeatherRyann Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Great job and great smile! Love it! Good for you.
  • holliwood97
    holliwood97 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    OMG I was gasping at the after photos. AMAZING!!!!!! do darn proud of you. what a blast... I hope we can be friends. I would love to watch this. ;)
  • mkdanhoff
    mkdanhoff Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    How do I whistle on a MFP post? You're doing great! I'm impressed.
  • trouble_maker1313
    Options
    Amazing job :) I can really see the difference!
  • lindewyser
    lindewyser Posts: 8
    Options
    WOW! That is so motivating....you have done an awesome job so far!!!
  • jonibc
    jonibc Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I can tell a big difference! And in only 3-1/2 months! I'm jealous.
  • msliu7911
    msliu7911 Posts: 639 Member
    Options

Love this timeline!! You MUST keep adding with each milestone and you MUST keep sharing with us all! :)

You're doing great, keep it up!
  • johned63
    johned63 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Fantastic success!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!