BOYS SUCK!

Options

Replies

• larlo74
    larlo74 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    What dude does that? Lol

When my woman says we're going to bed, I'm in bed before she gets up off the couch, naked and tenting the covers. Lol.

I'd say it's weird. He's not necessarily cheating, but he has priorities higher than you, and in this case, I'd say, long term, it's going to be a problem.

You're right! I mean I don't want to make it seem like he does this all the time because he doesn't.. but when he does it turns into a big fight and you'd think he'd get it by now.. ugh!

Maya Angelou said," Never make someone a priority when all you are to them is an option." That's what he's doing. He's more concerned about getting high than he is about being with you. If he does stop with the pot, it will eventually be something else.

Cut him loose and find someone that will cherish you.
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    i appreciate everyones comments, but to be honest nobody knows my relationship and I don't know anybody elses relationship.. We have a great relationship besides this and you may all think what you want but I know he is not cheating. He has changed ALOT since we first started dating.. He used to smoke way more and now he only does like once a month.. I literally got into the fight with him and came on here and typed out my feelings because i was upset.. of course i still am but you guys dont know our relationship and as much as everybody wants to assume hes cheating, there still are plenty of GOOD guys out there.. yes he is probably sitting at his friends house just playing music and possibly smoking not like other *kitten* who go out to bars and hit on every possible thing with 2 legs. but anyways.. really just wanted to vent quick and did not think people would say as much as they did..

oh my god.

so first your like "HEY EVERYONE, MY BOYFRIENDS SUCKS! CAN YOU RELATE?"

everyones like "YEH, TOTALLY, GIRL HE SOUNDS LIKE A DOUCHE BY WHAT YOU SAID"

now your like "WHUT? OH HELL NO DID YALL JUS INSULT MA BF? SHAME ON YOU ALL FOR AGREEING WITH ME!"

so how much percentage wise to you think he is away from your perfect man?
  • craigmandu
    craigmandu Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    i appreciate everyones comments, but to be honest nobody knows my relationship and I don't know anybody elses relationship.. We have a great relationship besides this and you may all think what you want but I know he is not cheating. He has changed ALOT since we first started dating.. He used to smoke way more and now he only does like once a month.. I literally got into the fight with him and came on here and typed out my feelings because i was upset.. of course i still am but you guys dont know our relationship and as much as everybody wants to assume hes cheating, there still are plenty of GOOD guys out there.. yes he is probably sitting at his friends house just playing music and possibly smoking not like other *kitten* who go out to bars and hit on every possible thing with 2 legs. but anyways.. really just wanted to vent quick and did not think people would say as much as they did..

I think the guy just wants to go get stoned.....the question is, are you okay with that or not?

If you are, leave it be. If you aren't, you need to talk about it. Do you let him smoke around you? These times are probably the only times he "has" to get his smoke on!
  • originalcookiemonster
    Options
    What dude does that? Lol

When my woman says we're going to bed, I'm in bed before she gets up off the couch, naked and tenting the covers. Lol.

I'd say it's weird. He's not necessarily cheating, but he has priorities higher than you, and in this case, I'd say, long term, it's going to be a problem.

True that. I'd say cut him loose.
  • amandapye78
    amandapye78 Posts: 820 Member
    Options

oh my god.

now your like "WHUT? OH HELL NO DID YALL JUS INSULT MA BF? SHAME ON YOU ALL FOR AGREEING WITH ME!"

What he said..
  • Emisole
    Emisole Posts: 65
    Options
    Advice: Never post about relationships on MFP. Everyone thinks they know best.
  • originalcookiemonster
    Options

oh my god.

:drinker: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :drinker:
  • ziggiezambi
    ziggiezambi Posts: 253
    Options
    Eh BFs the same way. This aggravates me. Hanging with friends and playing on the comp and whatnot can be done in the day. Bed time is time for all things to be done in the bed. :grumble:
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    Stop dating boys and upgrade to a man. Just saying :-)
    Yes, this^
    Also, after reading your replies, your standards for what a "good guy" should be are very low.
  • JeepBaja
    JeepBaja Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    This girl knows how you feel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJVBsUX-zCM
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options

oh my god.

^^This. If you want to vent with no one else's input then vent on your own profile wall. So just your friends can get a scolding for giving you feedback.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options

oh my god.

Nice synopsis of the thread so far...

...and I bet I can guess where it goes in the next page I haven't read yet.
  • craigmandu
    craigmandu Posts: 976 Member
    Options

Yea..she's right! A post asking if people can relate should be just that!

Girl I hate it when I go to bed and wake up at 3:00am and I'm like "Where's my wife"....and she's over at her girlfriends house sniffing a little glue, while getting her late night scrapbooking on! I mean, she only does it a few times a month now, but it gets on my nerves. I'm with ya.
  • talamer
    talamer Posts: 516 Member
    Options

^^^ This! never post anything related to your relationship with ur bf or husband! bcoz u should expect to receive many different advices and all related to the environment that they are living! beside u will not be happy with the answers...

I believe that u shouldn't put that thread if u are happy with ur relationship with ur bf and u have trust on him that he is not cheating on u..
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Date men.
  • originalcookiemonster
    Options

oh my god.

I thought you were going to bed Jof. LOL. Can't stay away can you?
  • cheyennekl
    cheyennekl Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Stop dating boys and upgrade to a man. Just saying :-)

Hahaha :laugh:
  • mamosh81
    mamosh81 Posts: 409 Member
    Options

yeah i dont understand all the HE IS CHEATING screamers. Give the guy a break not every man lies and cheats. I say if he only does it once a month or so give him his day or ask him if they can meet sooner. I also rage when my boyfriend rather stays up to play his stupid computer games then come to bed with me but hey what can you do. got to learn to live with it maybe make a set day and have a ladies night for you when he goes out :flowerforyou:
  • Justjamie0418
    Justjamie0418 Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options
    If I was that stressed out to make a whole thread on MFP about it.. i would be foreal trying to go with him and hit some of what they got. :smokin:
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options

oh my god.

I thought you were going to bed Jof. LOL. Can't stay away can you?

Shut up.

My wife and I have had a *slight* disagreement about a few things over the past couple of days...but instead of posting about it in the MFP forums, we talked about how we felt tonight...

...but honestly, that didn't end well either, so maybe I should have taken it to the MFP forums instead. I'll try that next time. =P