BOYS SUCK!

Options

Replies

• gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Stop dating boys and upgrade to a man. Just saying :-)

Agree! :flowerforyou:
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    Advice: Never post about relationships on MFP. Everyone thinks they know best.

BECAUSE THEY DO!:happy:
  • StuAblett
    StuAblett Posts: 1,141 Member
    Options

This!!
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    I just have to vent for a second and I am wondering if anybody feels the same.. I've been with my boyfriend for almost 3 years now and I love him very much but he does things that piss me off or drive me crazy and I can't take it! We live together and instead of coming to bed at night he goes over to his friends house.. It just bothers me like crazy! And thats not even all of it =[ Just feeling frustrated!

Just do yourself a favor and dump him now. He is just going to continue disappointing you. Having no one is better than having a loser chaining you to the floor. I was married to a loser for 10 years before I woke up and said "wait why am I putting up with this?' Don't waste another day. Pack up now and don't let him even try to talk you out of it.
  • bertabird
    bertabird Posts: 52
    Options
    duh. get out. run. run like the freakin' wind. save yourself the increased pain and heartache later by bustin' out now.
  • mamosh81
    mamosh81 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Honestly? I am personally not into video games, and having a boyfriend who plays constantly would probably really annoy me. This is all part of finding someone you're a match with. I wouldn't mind dating someone who plays once in a while, but making a habit out of staying up late at night doing that, while I go to bed alone wouldn't work for me.

well we met in a video game about 4 yrs ago and i use to be quite into them as well but now that i changed my life and becoming more active i dont have time for them anymore and actually glad i am not hooked anymore. He still goes hiking and out with me and tries to come to bed sooner but he has his games thats how i met him and thats how he is and it rages me when he stays up but i love him so i look over it and trust me if i want to get busy with him he will turn it off.

To the OP if you love him talk to him that it bothers you and see if you guys can work something out together
  • Buff2022
    Buff2022 Posts: 373 Member
    Options

That right there says it all.
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    "His friend's house......"

Ask him what her cup size is and see how he reacts.
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    this
  • Ophidion
    Ophidion Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    what was he like when you met him?

im guessing, pot smoking hangs out with his friends kinda guy.

so why do you expect him to change into what you want him to be? like automatically he should not want to smoke pot and do what you want him to do.

you are separate people, maybe he wants to hang out with his friend, any maybe you should talk to him about it and find a compromise.

you signed up with the guy, im pretty sure you knew what he was like, so either accept him the way he is and try to work on finding a middle ground together or

go find the guy you have in your head that you arn't dating. whos probably named chet and has no balls. tada!

find your dream guy, not some guy.

EDIT: I would never do that to my girl. shes too hot to sleep alone.
    this^^
  • Ophidion
    Ophidion Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    While it is not the best thing to do in a relationship to be out with the guys all night, I also don't think he's in the wrong. I know thats not the general consensus here but... he was (I'm assuming) like that when you met him. You would like him to change (not always a bad thing) but he's holding on to it.

I say ask him to come home after a certain time because you worry. Talk to him and ask him rather than tell him. If this thing is bothering you a LOT then I guess might be time to break up although since I personally have seen many bad relationship (hard drug users, women beater, good for nothing mooches, pimps etc) I'd say its a small thing to worry about.

Ask him to slowly decrease the amount of pot he's smoking since its not the best thing to do or maybe ask the friend to spend some time at your place but make sure the friend knows to leave home after a certain time.

ETA: The cheating accusations are downright disturbing and disgusting. I'm very glad that you don't think its cheating.
    And this^^ A lot of people so ready to condemn this guy for the smallest of transgressions, seriously a lot of trust issues relating to cheating...not saying this may not be the case, but a lot of you were so ready to say leave him with such little real information. All I can say is communication is the real issue here, about what she wants and what he wants.
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    They already have talked. She stated this is an ongoing argument. Red light, he may not be cheating and may just really want to joke illegal substances and hang out in a sausage fest all night, but their comes a time in a boys life when he must man up and give up his sausage for his ladies bed. She has obviously made it clear that his habits are not healthy, and for a long term relationship they are NOT, and he hasn't changed. rED FLAG. Imagine having a kid with this guy. Have fun raising the child on your own while he's getting high at a pals house.

As someone said. Ditch the boy, find a man. By the way she obviously knows he smokes he can't smoke at home???? Wtf?
  • Rosplosion
    Rosplosion Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    I was this person, you know, except I'm a chick.

My husband and I have completely separate sets of friends, and never the twain shall meet. :brokenheart: I like to party and his partying days are over. So I used to go out at night without him. OFTEN. I was never cheating, I was safe with my girlfriends usually at one of their houses. But he would get jealous, and we talked about it. We're stronger because of it.

If you really care about this guy and want/see a future with him, my best advice is to see if a compromise can be reached. This situation will only become worse if there is no communication. :flowerforyou:
  • El_Cunado
    El_Cunado Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

He does. Getting high with his buddies.

OP, if it bothers you and and he won't stop, you have two choices, right? Accept it, or move on. You're probably not going to move on, so...he's going to go smoke up with his friends while you go to bed alone.

Sounds like a depressing scenario to me.
    [/quote]

This^
  • BenchPressingCats
    BenchPressingCats Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options
    i appreciate everyones comments, but to be honest nobody knows my relationship and I don't know anybody elses relationship.. We have a great relationship besides this and you may all think what you want but I know he is not cheating. He has changed ALOT since we first started dating.. He used to smoke way more and now he only does like once a month.. I literally got into the fight with him and came on here and typed out my feelings because i was upset.. of course i still am but you guys dont know our relationship and as much as everybody wants to assume hes cheating, there still are plenty of GOOD guys out there.. yes he is probably sitting at his friends house just playing music and possibly smoking not like other *kitten* who go out to bars and hit on every possible thing with 2 legs. but anyways.. really just wanted to vent quick and did not think people would say as much as they did..

yeah i dont understand all the HE IS CHEATING screamers. Give the guy a break not every man lies and cheats. I say if he only does it once a month or so give him his day or ask him if they can meet sooner. I also rage when my boyfriend rather stays up to play his stupid computer games then come to bed with me but hey what can you do. got to learn to live with it maybe make a set day and have a ladies night for you when he goes out :flowerforyou:

"what can you do?"
    You can find a man who'd rather do you than play a video game..

Why not both?

I knew I liked you.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    i appreciate everyones comments, but to be honest nobody knows my relationship and I don't know anybody elses relationship.. We have a great relationship besides this and you may all think what you want but I know he is not cheating. He has changed ALOT since we first started dating.. He used to smoke way more and now he only does like once a month.. I literally got into the fight with him and came on here and typed out my feelings because i was upset.. of course i still am but you guys dont know our relationship and as much as everybody wants to assume hes cheating, there still are plenty of GOOD guys out there.. yes he is probably sitting at his friends house just playing music and possibly smoking not like other *kitten* who go out to bars and hit on every possible thing with 2 legs. but anyways.. really just wanted to vent quick and did not think people would say as much as they did..

yeah i dont understand all the HE IS CHEATING screamers. Give the guy a break not every man lies and cheats. I say if he only does it once a month or so give him his day or ask him if they can meet sooner. I also rage when my boyfriend rather stays up to play his stupid computer games then come to bed with me but hey what can you do. got to learn to live with it maybe make a set day and have a ladies night for you when he goes out :flowerforyou:

"what can you do?"

Why not both?

I knew I liked you.

:smokin:
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options

"what can you do?"

Or woman
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    Every night? Or once in a while? if it's every night...I can see how that'd be annoying. If it's once in a while, you should let him have that freedom.
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    He sounds immature...maybe its time to trade in the "boy" for a MAN? :laugh:
  • ernielaurie
    ernielaurie Posts: 80
    Options
    You can defend him all you want, but please see the BIG RED FLAG and move on! Three years is enough time to waste!