LADIES: Do the girls shrink with weight loss?

Options

Replies

• khall86790
    khall86790 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    After losing 12kgs, mine has been pretty dramatic. I dropped 2 cup sizes.
  • erulasse
    erulasse Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Boobs are nothing but fatty tissue, they're the first to go :) I went form a small A to AA......yay......NOT!

Not always true. Mine haven't budged.
    They're made of breast tissue too, ya know.
  • redhead1910
    redhead1910 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I lost 50 pounds and went from a 36DD to a 32B. It's one of my biggest insecurities. I look like I have breastfed about 3 children, they are totally deflated. Definetly not the chest of a 20 year old. Not only that, but they are now ultra lopsided. So even though I've lost all this weight I am too inscure to show it off because of my brests.
  • sleepingtodream
    sleepingtodream Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Yup...I started at 34DD and the girls have defintely decreased in size. I haven't been measured recently but I'm assuming I'd be a 32 D. I'm still wearing the DD bras but they sure aren't filled out as much. haha This has happened since April 1 of this year. I started at 137 lbs and am currently at 128. So I lost a cup size with a 9 lb loss. I pretty much expected it was going to happen and oddly enough I feel sexier and more confident now that I'm a bit smaller.
  • JPal5
    JPal5 Posts: 178
    Options
    I wish mine would! :grumble: Still a DD but have gone down a size around the band.
  • PamelaGatorMom
    PamelaGatorMom Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I swear half of that number below on my tracker is from my boobs :grumble:

so to answer your question for me: YES!! but everyone is different I was a small C before I put on all the extra pounds and it looks like that's what I'll be back at.
  • fitbum19
    fitbum19 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Mine got smaller, but so did the rest of me, so i ended up gaining a cup size.
  • HDKay
    HDKay Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm getting rather jealous at all the people loosing boobs!! £4 grand opp in the planning for xmas but fingers crossed I drop some
  • fitbum19
    fitbum19 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Boobs are nothing but fatty tissue, they're the first to go :) I went form a small A to AA......yay......NOT!

not true for everyone
  • confetti_blind
    confetti_blind Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I should just copy and paste this for every boob thread already...

1- boobs are fat

2-when you go from a 38DD to a 34DD or ANY smaller band with the SAME letter cup, your boobs have indeed SHRUNK.
    the volume on a lower size band with the same letter CUP is still ONE CUP SIZE SMALLER.

sorry ladies, these are the breaks.

hahaha, a few pride-bubbles have been burst by this post :tongue:
  • Tubatubatoaslimmerme
    Options
    They sure did :)
  • confetti_blind
    confetti_blind Posts: 91 Member
    Options

They also come in the form of silicon :wink:
  • alawilliams
    alawilliams Posts: 20
    Options
    I see alot of different answers but it depends. At 250 lbs i was a 36DD. At 177 lbs I am still a 36DD. Not all boobs are created equally. My sisters are different than me. Theirs was the first thing to go. So there's the breaks for my opinion.
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm. I'm sorta dreading what happens after breastpumping and leaning out. AMEN for Victoria's Secret push up and VSX bras!!! I'll be using those until I can afford a boob job.
  • DragonSquatter
    DragonSquatter Posts: 957 Member
    Options
    Yes, but I'll take fit with saggy boobs over obese with a nice rack any day.
  • TigressPat
    TigressPat Posts: 722
    Options

1- boobs are fat

2-when you go from a 38DD to a 34DD or ANY smaller band with the SAME letter cup, your boobs have indeed SHRUNK.
    the volume on a lower size band with the same letter CUP is still ONE CUP SIZE SMALLER.

hahaha, a few pride-bubbles have been burst by this post :tongue:

thank god, at least one person read it!
    :flowerforyou:

I'm not goingt to even mention the ladies who insist they "gained" cup sizes while losing weight....
    :laugh:
  • JPal5
    JPal5 Posts: 178
    Options

1- boobs are fat

huh! I actually was clueless to that fact. I'm a little happier now knowing they have actually gone down somewhat now :smile: thanks!
  • dayr1993
    dayr1993 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Im lucky went down in back size stayed same cup size iv managed to keep my girlies :)
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    I've only ever shrunk where I want to, ie under the bust, but then I've also breastfed 2 kids the wrong side of 30 and 35 and that hasn't caused much damage either :happy:
  • EmmaKarney
    EmmaKarney Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    Actually breasts are made up of both breast tissue and fat - so yes the fat will go as with the rest of the fat but you will still be left with something.

Luckily mine haven't shrunk at all - only my band size. I'm just about hanging on in there in the same bras but on the tightest hook.