PICS: 2 months, 6 pounds lost, seeing a difference!

This is my first time posting but today I realised it is two months since I took my starting off pictures, so I've taken some more to compare how my body looks now to when I started. I've gone from 150 pounds to 144, and my body fat has decreased by about 3%. I started off with the 30 Day Shred but now I mainly go to the gym and for about two weeks I've been adding in some strength training. I think the main areas you can see progress are my bum and also my stomach has got smaller! Seems like you don't have to lose a lot to start seeing a difference. Here are links to my progress pictures:

http://i1344.photobucket.com/albums/p653/AmyDavis19/progresspic1_zpsac306048.jpg

http://i1344.photobucket.com/albums/p653/AmyDavis19/progresspic3_zpsdc20e4c1.png

http://i1344.photobucket.com/albums/p653/AmyDavis19/progresspic2_zpse002b7e2.jpg

Replies

• newmelady
    newmelady Posts: 132 Member
    This is my first time posting but today I realised it is two months since I took my starting off pictures, so I've taken some more to compare how my body looks now to when I started. I've gone from 150 pounds to 144, and my body fat has decreased by about 3%. I started off with the 30 Day Shred but now I mainly go to the gym and for about two weeks I've been adding in some strength training. I think the main areas you can see progress are my bum and also my stomach has got smaller! Seems like you don't have to lose a lot to start seeing a difference. Here are links to my progress pictures:

progresspic1_zpsac306048.jpg

progresspic3_zpsdc20e4c1.png

progresspic2_zpse002b7e2.jpg

Fixed it.
  • sarahmoo12
    sarahmoo12 Posts: 756 Member
    well done ! looking gd :happy:
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    That be a fine derrière you have there las.

I fine derrière indeed.
  • khall86790
    khall86790 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Your *kitten* looks amazing.
    Well done :)
  • thank you everyone :)
  • misemise
    misemise Posts: 16 Member
    This is encouraging for me so thank you for posting!

I initially went from 155 to 145lbs but for the last 2 months I have been hanging in around 144 - 146lbs despite going to the gym lots, watching what I eat, etc. Seeing very little movement on the scales is soooo discouraging even though the jeans are a little looser. I want to get down to 137 but have realised that it is going to be a slow progression to this. Though seeing your pics, that I, like you, will see the change in my shape and tone, rather than on the scales!
  • lizcr13
    lizcr13 Posts: 26 Member
    you look great!! awesome progress:happy:
  • Rays_Wife
    Rays_Wife Posts: 1,173 Member
    Yup you've done a great job! Since you lost it so gradually you can bet that was almost pure fat loss! Super job!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!