Replies

• mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Skinny anyone isn't sexy to me.
  • DatMurse
    DatMurse Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    I wouldnt want the girl to be stronger than me, but I would like a small feisty girl.

A short 5 ft girl vicious like a honey badger and could go toe to toe with me with wrestling.
  • Mrsallypants
    Mrsallypants Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    Wonder why this thread is OK but if it was a guy that posted it and it said "any other guys find skinny girls super hot" it would turn into a 20 page nightmare until the mods locked it.

Threads like this should exist as well as the ones about men liking certain female body types. i loathe double standards, censorship, and hypocrites. "I can do it because I am female but you can't because you're male" is simply female privilege.
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    While there hasn't been a body type I've point-blank rejected, I prefer a 'compact' man, think climber rather than body builder. My dh is Japanese and I love his build, at all of the variations I've seen in over ten years together.
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,672 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend is 5'10", 135 lbs. But he's really strong. He used to box for the police athletic league and delivers beer (cases and kegs) for a living. He's got baseballs in his biceps. :)

I wouldn't say I like "skinny" guys but I love that my man is tall and lean. He looks like a model for Abercrombie and Fitch or Nautica. Grr.
  • iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    Definitely not me! I love a big, broad man, tall and muscular. yep.
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    Definitely not me! I love a big, broad man, tall and muscular. yep.

^^This.
  • craigmandu
    craigmandu Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    IN for all the male outrage......

Wait...nvm...
  • mank32
    mank32 Posts: 1,323 Member
    Options
    Nope. 'super skinny' is a turn-off. so is 'super beefy'. 'Skinny' is fine, but not my preference. 'Squishy' is fine, but not necessarily my preference either.

mostly i like the build of a guy who works with his hands/body for a living. strong hands are good for lots of things...
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    I love my Chubby Buff guys :)
  • coe28
    coe28 Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    It depends on the guy, but I do kind of have a preference for tall/lanky guys over the beefy/muscly types. Not scarily underweight, though.

This.
  • OBXbound4me
    OBXbound4me Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Not me. I prefer my guys with a little fluff...

You are awesome... :bigsmile:
  • SF2514
    SF2514 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    I love skinny men =). My husband is 6'2" 136lbs lol.
  • chubbard9
    chubbard9 Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    I love my baby's size! He's like 5'8" or so, 155lb and has a 31" waist. He isn't "skinny" in the slightest, as he has a great deal of muscle tone and definition... And I love his butt... His butt cheeks are like super hard and fun to poke.. Don't judge me!

If I were to be looking, though, I don't have a preference! I've dated different shapes/sizes, but am comfortable with my man being smaller than me...
  • DatMurse
    DatMurse Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    I love my baby's size! He's like 5'8" or so, 155lb and has a 31" waist. He isn't "skinny" in the slightest, as he has a great deal of muscle tone and definition... And I love his butt... His butt cheeks are like super hard and fun to poke.. Don't judge me!

If I were to be looking, though, I don't have a preference! I've dated different shapes/sizes, but am comfortable with my man being smaller than me...

i have a 31 inch waist....

its weird... i used to be 36 and now its hard as ballz to find some stuff that fits properly.
  • onedayatatime12
    onedayatatime12 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Uhh I don't feel the same way with ya on this. It's really attractive to me if a guy's upper body is toned; lower body- I don't really pay attention to as much (but then again chubby thighs aren't attractive on a guy to me). I like to have something to wrap my arms around, not a small body which I can wrap my arms around twice (no offense xD) An overall toned look is hot.
  • gonnamakeanewaccount
    gonnamakeanewaccount Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    LOL, no.
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    For some reason I find really skinny guys super attractive. My boyfriend is only 125" and I love being stronger than him . Any other girls the same . Big muscles just doesn't do it for me as it does for most girls.

you like being stronger and bigger than your boyfriend.... lol what in the world. /smh
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    no, not at all, but that's why we all have our own taste in guys/gals.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Not me. I prefer my guys with a little fluff...

Same here. I have never been attracted to muscles or thin. My friends who drool over the Vin Diesels and Channing Tatums of the world think I am crazy but I prefer a bigger guy. Mine is a teddy bear and I love it.

And after sex, snacks!