Oh, hey! I'm a tall girl, and I need some friends!

Options

Replies

• fitgirlandfoodie
    fitgirlandfoodie Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5'10 and 3/4 :) current weight is 138 but also would like to get to 135. Feel free to add me!
  • missmegan831
    missmegan831 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    6 footer here!!! With a goal weight of 160. I am always on and very supportive.. sending you a friend request
  • fitgirlandfoodie
    fitgirlandfoodie Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    Didn't mean to post twice :-) :happy:
  • brazilnut05
    brazilnut05 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I guess this all depends on how you define the word 'tall.' I'm tall compared to most of my girl friends.

5'8"
    Down to 122 lbs (pretty much at goal)
    Currently working on building muscle.
    I love to cook, love eating healthy and still enjoy sweet treats every now and again.
    Food diary is open- I'm on here daily!

Feel free to add me. <3
  • aloranger7708
    aloranger7708 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10.5 and my goal weight is between 140-170. Add me!
  • kellieprindle
    kellieprindle Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Also 6' with a 160 goal weight, as long as it is all muscle. 140 would be a dream, but as long as I'm fit I don't give a damn. :)
  • Lizabelle1212
    Lizabelle1212 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Tall girl right here, too! 5'11" with a goal weight of 175-180. I don't think my body is built to be any thinner than that lol - "big boned" and curvy, but need to get healthy. My SW was 299, down to 278 as of this morning, currently in size 20 pants/XL tops. Would LOVE to have some fellow tall girls as friends on here!
  • neekosmith
    neekosmith Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I am 5'11 with a goal of 145lbs. I will add you :)
  • Espressocycle
    Espressocycle Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Tall girls are the bomb. I like them so much I married one. Of course, she would prefer to be short.
  • clobern
    clobern Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    6'4"!!
  • DixieDarlin1987
    DixieDarlin1987 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    6'4" with a goal weight of 175-185. Nothing set in stone but I'm already fairly thin at my current weight of 190 and I'm pretty muscular and large framed, so yeah. Everyone's body type is different, I am not willowy looking, and doubt I ever will be. I'm cool with that...I want to be a rock solid mama, screw the scale. You however, look to be a VERY different body type than me, so your goals are probably perfectly fine. Just take care of yourself and don't focus too much on the scale. Focus on how you look and feel.
  • stellarcanicula
    stellarcanicula Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    5'11 here! I honestly don't know how low I want the scale to reach. I just want to be happy with my figure. Let's be friends!
  • theperksofbeingdeana
    theperksofbeingdeana Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Tall girls are the bomb. I like them so much I married one. Of course, she would prefer to be short.

I agree! I love being tall! And I suppose my boyfriend who is 2 inches shorter than me likes tall girls, too. C:
  • LauraBalyk
    LauraBalyk Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    hey there "tall girl" hows it going !? I am also a tall girl, well 5'10 so I consider that tall haha Feel free to add me :)
  • theperksofbeingdeana
    Options
    6'4" with a goal weight of 175-185. Nothing set in stone but I'm already fairly thin at my current weight of 190 and I'm pretty muscular and large framed, so yeah. Everyone's body type is different, I am not willowy looking, and doubt I ever will be. I'm cool with that...I want to be a rock solid mama, screw the scale. You however, look to be a VERY different body type than me, so your goals are probably perfectly fine. Just take care of yourself and don't focus too much on the scale. Focus on how you look and feel.

Thank you! I am trying not to focus on the scale. I haven't weighed myself in a few days. Weighing myself daily was really getting to me. I was starting to obsess. Now I am focusing mostly on clean eating, getting in enough cardio, and strength training.

And you go, girl! I added you, so I can't wait to cheer you on along the remainder of your journey! C:
  • onedayatatime12
    onedayatatime12 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Tall friends would be cool, just to share in the perils of losing weight, the frustrations of being a tall girl, and so on and so forth.
    But, friends are friends and can hold you accountable. So, I need YOU to hold me accountable!

Send me a friend request! C:

5'11" with a goal weight of 135 does sound dangerous.

I'm 5'8" and 120 is a normal weight for me. 5'11" and 135 sounds okay, but I guess it just depends on how you carry your weight/your build?
  • theperksofbeingdeana
    Options
    5'11 here! I honestly don't know how low I want the scale to reach. I just want to be happy with my figure. Let's be friends!

Anyone with an LSP ticker background is already a friend of mine! C: And I'm 5'11" as well!
  • theperksofbeingdeana
    Options
    Tall friends would be cool, just to share in the perils of losing weight, the frustrations of being a tall girl, and so on and so forth.
    But, friends are friends and can hold you accountable. So, I need YOU to hold me accountable!

5'11" with a goal weight of 135 does sound dangerous.

I'm 5'8" and 120 is a normal weight for me. 5'11" and 135 sounds okay, but I guess it just depends on how you carry your weight/your build?

Right! And I'm not very curvy nor am I well endowed in either the boob or butt region, haa. My build is quite confusing, even to me because I have small wrists (just under 6"), but broad shoulders and hips that seem pretty wide.
  • pwtaa
    pwtaa Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Ok I'm 5'10" and my SW was 270 I am down to 189 and my goal weight is 175-180 depending on tone. When I was going thru chemo a few years back I got down to 166 and looked like a holicost survivor so there is such a thing as big bones. At my current weight I wear size 10's when I started out at size 24. So just get where you are comfortable for you and you feel good. My goal is actually the size 8 that I haven't wore since b4 cancer so do what makes you feel good :)
  • Glamaz0n
    Glamaz0n Posts: 18
    Options

Hey lady! I'm 6' and I too would love some friends. :)