What are you looking forward to when you reach your goal?

Options
mshopey
mshopey Posts: 125 Member
I was just wondering.
Personally, it's wearing a bikini and not feeling like people are s******ing and staring.
And also, there's some awesome (skin tight!!!) fancy dress ideas i would love to wear.
What about you guys?
x

Replies

• totem12
    totem12 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Not being sad to look back at old photos and see how much slimmer I was!
  • amandajones1978
    Options
    Being able to wear the clothes I like. Clothes in the "Womens" section are so ugly!
  • watfordjc
    watfordjc Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Gaining weight and thinking "yay! muscle!" (and having body composition tests confirm it).
  • dietstokes
    dietstokes Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I would like to finally be happy and comfortable in my body. I know I shouldn't place my happiness on something like my weight, but I do.

Plus, I think being a lower weight will be better overall for my breathing and for my running (impact on my body)
  • sassyann45
    sassyann45 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    The satisfaction that accomplished my goal and to wear what I want.....
  • nicolen160
    nicolen160 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Rollcoasters and lots of them!!!!
  • PlayerHatinDogooder
    PlayerHatinDogooder Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    I'm going to get on a plane and punch Ben Affleck right in his square head.
  • Skellingtonx
    Skellingtonx Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Being able to feel confident and wear things I thought I would never get to do. Also know that Im healthy and can run around with my dogs more.
  • Haima
    Haima Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Being able to wear whatever I want and look good in it.
    Being happy when I look at myself in the mirror!
    Not having to cover everything up!
    Feeling good about going to the pool
    Feeling better about myself in general : )
  • Pearsokx
    Pearsokx Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Not being the "Big Girl" of the group. Wearing cute clothes and being able to run again.
  • DDCNY
    DDCNY Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I was just wondering.
    Personally, it's wearing a bikini and not feeling like people are s******ing and staring.
    And also, there's some awesome (skin tight!!!) fancy dress ideas i would love to wear.
    What about you guys?
    x

I love this motivation!

Okay, I'm going to be the one to go there. Sex. Better sex with my hubby. I'm amazed at how things are so much more enjoyable after losing 44 lbs. I cannot even imagine how exciting they will be when I hit goal!
  • littlelaura
    littlelaura Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    Riding every rollercoaster I can find! :bigsmile:
  • allshebe
    allshebe Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Being able to mount my (not very tall) horse from the downhill side of the slope (finally reached a point where I can mount from level or slightly higher ground without the "pony" acting like I'm going to pull her over). I'd also like to look a little less like a "Thelwell" rider.
    (How do I insert and image here?)
  • dsjohndrow
    dsjohndrow Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    Running a marathon and doing some new pics to leave to my kids.
  • Ivey05131980
    Ivey05131980 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    Actually feeling like I look good and maybe even sexy! :blushing:
  • die2fat4love
    die2fat4love Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Acceptance and maybe even some confidence
  • hmg90
    hmg90 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Wearing tight pants. I keep my weight on my thighs, hips and butt and I just never feel comfortable in jeans and tights pants. Also I want a really flat stomach.

I hope if my thighs go and my stomach gets flat, I'll feel hot in great lingerie. If I reach the right amount this summer, I will celebrate with some high end lingerie. Garters and stockings are actually quite flattering if the fit right.

I'm not really hoping to be really confident in bikini, because I can't see how. I suppose I'm just one of those women who will never 'strut' on the beach.
  • footiechick82
    footiechick82 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    I reached my first goal and bought myself a new bikini that's kinda sexy LOL... we'll see how well that goes once I get it :D
  • jgollnick
    jgollnick Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    When I reach my initial goal of 200 (started at 261) it will be to switch from hardcore cardio to hardcore llifting. Ultimately when I'm done, I wanna see my stomach muscles for the first time ever.
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    Starting my bulk diet. It will be great to be able to hit my minimum macros and then be able to fill in the rst of my calories with whatever I want to eat.