Protein Bars ( Only 3 Ingredients ) + Picture

Options

Replies

• DianeKateGoble
    Options
    Make these all the time, except I add a tbsp of cocoa, tbsp of coconut oil, and whatever protein supplement I'm currently using (right now it's Vitacost Active Sport vanilla.) Yummy, quick, and always fresh - plus get my chocolate fix.

PS - sometimes leave out the protein powder... reminds me of the no bake brownies they fed us in high school. :)
  • suzycav77
    suzycav77 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    just made these with chocolate protein powder!! will find out the verdict tomorrow!!
  • Diamond05
    Diamond05 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Ok, mine are done and tested :laugh: They're good! I made them with crunchy peanut butter and chocolate protein powder. I made 6 1/4 cup balls . Each ball has 144 calories, 8.75 g of fat, 18.75 g of carb, 3.5 g of fiber, 1.5 g sugar and 14.5 g of proteins.

Definately making them again! So easy!
  • cupcakes_and_cardio
    cupcakes_and_cardio Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Is there anything at all that you could sub the whey protein for? Or is that just for health benefits? Please lemme' know, thanks
  • Skchers
    Skchers Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    bump
  • freindsofmine
    freindsofmine Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Ive made these a couple of times and a couple of differant ways love the ones i made today choc,pb2 vanilla protein,and oats ,awesome awesome .just as good a an unhealthly cookie .but healthly .and fewer cals
  • sweebum
    sweebum Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    Ok, mine are done and tested :laugh: They're good! I made them with crunchy peanut butter and chocolate protein powder. I made 6 1/4 cup balls . Each ball has 144 calories, 8.75 g of fat, 18.75 g of carb, 3.5 g of fiber, 1.5 g sugar and 14.5 g of proteins.

Definately making them again! So easy!

Sweet! Thanks for the review and tips. I hope I can stop at just one ball...:grumble:
  • Melizabeth84
    Melizabeth84 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    bump making tomorrow
  • bulimiargh
    bulimiargh Posts: 15
    Options
    Bump! I'm going to try these, but replace the oats with fibre cereals.

Also - how large is your 'scoop' of powder? They tend to vary. I'm in the UK and we don't use "cups", but I'm trying with the following metric measurements:

- 60g All Bran
    - 60g rice protein powder
    - 30g reduced fat PB
  • jesslintch
    jesslintch Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    bump
  • kenlad64
    kenlad64 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I might just try this one
  • BobbyDaniel
    BobbyDaniel Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    Bump...will likely throw in some chia or flax seeds (or both), thanks!
  • suzycav77
    suzycav77 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    tested mine they are really yummy!! had two all ready :laugh: thinking about putting honey in next as well!!
  • MrsBobaFett
    MrsBobaFett Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    I have just put mine in the fridge, I used chocolate whey powder and will try for breakfast tomorrow, they were super sticky!
  • ppdes
    ppdes Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • csand11
    csand11 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • RussetBrunnette
    RussetBrunnette Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    bump