Just Joined.. AGAIN! Any fellow Paleo -ers?? Whole30?

Options
2»

Replies

• Thorbjornn
    Thorbjornn Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I like the premise of Whole 30, as it's very much hunter-gatherer and paleo/primal. The thing that would be hard for me is giving up dairy. I gave up grains because I am gluten-intolerant. Some people pooh-pooh that as a fad condition (I got seriously ripped apart on another "weight watching" board for suggesting it, but I can tell you it's real for me! I don't eat beans all that often and can live without them, I can easily give up rice, corn and potatoes. But the dairy is a problem for me; I love yogurt and cheeses. :frown:
  • AmyBeth719
    AmyBeth719 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    There is a primal/paleo support group and a lot of Whole30 challenge groups on here that you can search for.

I only mention this because sometimes these threads get nasty quick. Much more friendly people within the groups.

:flowerforyou:

Where is this support group at? I am interested in joining it.
  • iheartiscream
    Options
    Totally agree re: nom nom paleo- She even has an app with creative recipes.
  • iheartiscream
    Options
    I literally started on the 15th as well- thanks so much for the group info! :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • Melany502
    Melany502 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm eating paleo-ish lol. I have been using silk coconut milk (till it runs out and i'll switch back to the canned) Also I probably eat more fruit than I should.
  • Brooke1190
    Options
    Nom Nom Paleo has an app??? Omg I'm so excited! I'm in love with her!

Not really, that's awkward. But she has been very helpful!
  • christinafell150
    christinafell150 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 29 of Whole30! Loving it and definately plan to continue with the occasional treat :) Feel free to add me...
  • Matthew112830
    Matthew112830 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'M SO EXCITED TO FIND THIS THREAD! I've been on MFP for almost two years and finally have my entire little family convinced to do a Whole30 with me. We're starting tomorrow. This is the first search I've done for Whole30 on MFP because I seldom use my laptop anymore (everything is entered through the app on my phone). I'm hoping to add some new friends to help me with meal planning and get support. Thanks for posting this!!!
  • snoople1
    snoople1 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi, I like the primal lifestyle and would love to follow you on your whole 30 experience. Good luck!
    You my add me as a friend :)