What is your typical dessert?

Options

Replies

• annasor70
    annasor70 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Either a bowl of strawberries or a section of Righteously Raw dark caramel chocolate.....maybe one Justin's dark peanut butter cup if I am being naughty ;)
  • belle_of_the_bar
    belle_of_the_bar Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt with some type of berries mixed with a bit of sugar free pudding mix. Every night and it's delicious.
  • taylorxpaige
    taylorxpaige Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    My typical dessert is usually Arctic Zero (Mix of Vanilla Maple and Mint Chocolate Cookie).
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    Not every day & it isn't really dessert but I usually have a fun size chocolate.
  • kahdxoom
    kahdxoom Posts: 129
    Options
    Ice cream or Oreos. Or cake. Or candy. Maybe an ice cream Oreo cake topped with Reeses.

that.

Mostly 3 oreos, or 1 scoop of vanilla ice cream with diet Mug root beer over it, or vanilla scoop with a cumbled oreo mixed in. yum yum.
  • Tedebearduff
    Tedebearduff Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    I have to have dessert everyday. I would lose the food battle if I didn't have something sweet after dinner. Usually I have a mini ice cream cone from Trader Joe's for 80 calories or a rice krispie bar. What do you have for dessert? I feel the need to branch out and get some good ideas for sweets so I don't become a one trick pony. What do you have?

If you're capable of resisting sweets, good for you, but I look forward to my ice cream every night.

I'm not huge into sweets so fruit normally works for me ... my favorite go to thing is frozen mango... it's like icecream but it's not and it taste delicious!!!
  • wswilliams67
    wswilliams67 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Protein Ice Cream!
  • EmmaKarney
    EmmaKarney Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    I took chromium supplements a s cold turkeyed my sugar addiction.
  • spantz1
    spantz1 Posts: 17
    Options
    I always make room in my calorie budge for a Klondike bar only 180 calories. :-)
  • ApocalypticFae
    ApocalypticFae Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I'm like you. I need dessert every day. Definitely dealing with a little sugar addiction here. I'll have chocolate (Hershey's or Ghiradelli milk chocolate caramel bars)... a little bit of icecream..... or these cheap little candy apples with caramel and peanuts that I get from the supermarket.
  • chijohnaok
    chijohnaok Posts: 1
    Options
    (Florida supermarket chain) brand of fat free Black Forest Cake yogurt

Basically bits of yummy Black Forest Cake in yogurt
    fat free and only 110 calories

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/calories/publix-black-forest-cake-yogurt-39666579
  • KBSwinger
    KBSwinger Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Pop tarts smothered with peanut butter or nutella lol
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    I like hershey miniatures. I need a little chocolate every afternoon.
  • arl1286
    arl1286 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Any "mini" candy bar-- the ones that have like 45 calories.

Or a giant overflowing bowl of ice cream cause yolo.
  • clarischarlene
    Options
    Low cal jelly and whipped cream

Chocolate mousse yum yum
  • piratesaregrand
    piratesaregrand Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    i have either a frozen banana and coca food processed to make a pretend icecream

sugar free jelly

or ive been making a peanut butter cookie. Single serve – best 185 calories of my day
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    After dinner I eat, while cutting (currently), 2 pop tarts, 4-5 cups of cereal with 1/2 - 3/4 cup of milk, & a pint of ice cream. Nom nom nom.

When maintaining I add 500 calories of something else awesome...while slow bulking another 500 on top of that
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Few pieces of 81% dark chocolate usually.
  • RobynLB83
    RobynLB83 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Frozen banana tossed in food processor with cocoa powder. Damn good.
  • michelle7673
    michelle7673 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    TCBY frozen greek yogurt -- which is nonfat. Black raspberry right this second. Nom Nom Nom....