Any other guys find skinny girls super hot?

Options

Replies

• Mikkimeow
    Mikkimeow Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    Gotta love a good round of body shaming on MFP. Really keeps me motivated. Cheezus
  • BOOMaggedon
    BOOMaggedon Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    i have never met a guy who prefers big girls.

You don't have any female friends who are huge and date scrawny guys? I have had a few...and the guys are totally into it.

i dont but i have known couples like you describe. i didnt say it didnt happen it was just that the guy would prefer a skinny/athletic girlfriend over an overweight one.

tumblr_ltdefcMw8N1qciklp.gif
  • txchik
    txchik Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    smh... to each their own.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options

exactly.
  • Mother_Superior
    Mother_Superior Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mnb5ks9cFy1rjh0yuo1_500.jpg
  • lizzzylou
    lizzzylou Posts: 325
    Options
    Woman are lucky and most weight ends up in the thighs we have to struggle to gain size in the thighs..

ROFL:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Thanks for the semi-afternoon-pick me up
  • BOOMaggedon
    Options

Amen_2.gif
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    what am i missing here? why would someone prefer someone who is overweight and unhealthy? isnt the reason we are all here is to not be that way?

of course we can love people of all sizes..im talking preference.
  • Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options
    InternetFight.gif
  • gaga4glitter
    gaga4glitter Posts: 129
    Options
    THIS IS HOT

Jamie+Eason.jpg

This broad needs to get a refund cuz her refund gap is hideous
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    body_shaming_tn-333090.jpg?i
  • BOOMaggedon
    Options
    what am i missing here? why would someone prefer someone who is overweight and unhealthy? isnt the reason we are all here is to not be that way?

of course we can love people of all sizes..im talking preference.
    photo.jpg

Just an innoncent question....single, dating, or married?
  • Laces_0ut
    Options

you prefer overweight/unhealthy?
  • GnomeLove
    GnomeLove Posts: 379
    Options
    I am sure there are some. You know, maybe the meterosexual guys who want to date model types or whatever. I assume you mean very skinny, like size 0 or 1.

I can't talk for men because I have a vag, but my lady crushes are usually people like Jennifer Lawrence, Jessica Biel, and Scarlett Johansson...you know, some curves.

tumblr_mb6h8uklgO1qlmfafo1_500.png

johansson_goldenglobes_jan0.jpg

jessica-biel-butt.jpg
  • BOOMaggedon
    Options

you prefer overweight/unhealthy?

I prefer not answering a question with a question. So I will answer your question. I prefer a girl with a wicked sense of humor, smart, caring, healthy (but not all gung ho boot camp about it), long hair, nice eyes, and not overly skinny. A girl that can take care of her own s**t who digs comedy and doesn't mind returning the favor on the occasional Dutch Oven. A girl who can wear a football jersey to a game and a dress and heels that night out. That answer it?
  • littlelaurie14
    littlelaurie14 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Define skinny. Slim? Yes. Skeletal? No. See your abs? Yes. See your ribs? No.

Bam
  • footiechick82
    footiechick82 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    oy :noway:
  • geekyjock76
    geekyjock76 Posts: 2,720 Member
    Options
    InternetFight.gif
    I'll love you long time if you can tell me what popular 80s cartoon series that GIF is from.
  • Laces_0ut
    Options

I prefer not answering a question with a question. So I will answer your question. I prefer a girl with a wicked sense of humor, smart, caring, healthy (but not all gung ho boot camp about it), long hair, nice eyes, and not overly skinny. A girl that can take care of her own s**t who digs comedy and doesn't mind returning the favor on the occasional Dutch Oven. A girl who can wear a football jersey to a game and a dress and heels that night out. That answer it?

nope
  • fatt_boyy_slimm
    Options
    No.