Any other guys find skinny girls super hot?

Options

Replies

• pnut456
    pnut456 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
    The guy that says no would be a liar!

some guys do prefer big girls!

keep telling urself that

silly boy LOL mwahahahahahahahaha hearty fat lady laugh be careful we'll sit on you

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • PlayerHatinDogooder
    PlayerHatinDogooder Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    I tend to find athletic women attractive.

However, I know plenty of people that find heavier women attractive.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    I'm personally not very attracted to overweight women. I might settle for one if nothing better came along or maybe if I was super lonely that night.

But long term . . . relationship wise?

No thanks.

Hey how YOU doin'? ;)
  • obeseandsassy
    obeseandsassy Posts: 118
    Options
    re: 'chubby chasers' ew. i would never date a man who quantified what he found attractive with such a creepy label.
  • upandover34
    upandover34 Posts: 32
    Options
    Define skinny. Slim? Yes. Skeletal? No. See your abs? Yes. See your ribs? No.
    agree
  • airen123
    airen123 Posts: 149
    Options
    What's attractive about being unhealthy? Overweight=unhealthy.
  • tapirfrog
    tapirfrog Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Just break up before you go into starvation mode.
  • healthyandfitgirl14
    healthyandfitgirl14 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    when i was thin, i was hot and guys found me hot. now i'm overweight and not hot.
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    I think the majority of guys i know would like a thin or larger girl girl as long as she puts out easily. Yep, some of my rl friends are shallow who just think with their d1cks.

" you don't look at the mantelpiece when you are poking the fire"
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    I'm personally not very attracted to overweight women. I might settle for one if nothing better came along or maybe if I was super lonely that night.

But long term . . . relationship wise?

No thanks.

Hey how YOU doin'? ;)

LOL!
  • RitaSantoss
    RitaSantoss Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    I'm not a dude, but FIT girls are super sexy.
  • PlayerHatinDogooder
    PlayerHatinDogooder Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    when i was thin, i was hot and guys found me hot. now i'm overweight and not hot.

This simply isn't the case. I have many friends who actually find women that might be too big for my liking very attractive. Don't think that just because you're overweight you're unattractive. It really is dependent on the person looking. And since it's you who has to look at yourself in the mirror the only opinion that should matter is your own.
  • wwhickok
    wwhickok Posts: 29
    Options
    Someone earlier in this thread pretty much said what I was thinking.

First of all, define 'skinny'. Do I find women that clearly don't eat, and who's skin looks almost transparent good looking? Not in the slightest, in fact, I find it grotesque. Now, fit women, who one might define as 'athletic' or 'slender', or even petite, sure, there's an attraction there.

Having said all of that, I think my wife is the most beautiful woman I've ever seen :smile:
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    Looks like I have to educate again. I dont mind really it makes me happy knowing I've shed some light on ignorance.

See although humans are pretty much the same and we have similar basic needs. I'll refer you to Maslow's hierarchy if you are interested. We are also very unique.

We are each born with a unique set of chromosome 23 to be exact. Half was dontated by your mother and half by your father. Now that in itself left you with your very own unique genetic code. That means of the 7 billion and some people on this earth no one has your genes...it's not a one size fit all jean in this case. Well that right there makes you a very special individual. However there's more to the story...

See in your mommy's tummy or the uterus we were bathed in chemicals and hormones. That furthered changed us and made us unique. Then we were born and now we could interact with our environment. Some of us were born with both parents, some without, some had siblings, some did not, some were born male, some were born female, and some didnt quite know where they fit (but time would help them learn). Some of us had fat mommies, some of us had skinny mommies, and some of us had mommies just right. Some daddies were tall, some daddies were short, some daddies were black, some daddies where white, and some daddies were brown. We went to school and some people were mean to us and some people were nice to us. We learned to play more with the people who were nice to us. We learned we liked cherries in the summer but didnt like brussel sprouts, but our friend ate brussel sprouts all the time but got sick every time he ate a cherry. We started to develop preferences. Then we started to notice girls and boys. Once again, as being a unique individual we liked different girls and boys. Years went by and most of us grew up, but some of us still need a bit more time for our brains to mature. Some found they liked soft skin and a round body with tummy to rest their heads others found they liked tiny bodies. Some learned they liked really tall boys others found they just liked a nice boy. Some found they werent happy with the blonde hair but found the raven hair to be just right. Some thought the white girl was just too high maintenance but found the korean girl to be a friend for life. Some learned to love something you hate while other's hate something you love. Scary I know to realize everyone doesnt think just exactly like you, but that is a good thing because it keeps us alive and vibrant with differences and learning from one another.

Each of these unique little ones makes up the mosaic of humanity. Each of those precious snowflakes has their own likes and dislikes.

So little one I hope you understand now how each person is unique and different, and there's nothing wrong with that. There's no black or white, right or wrong its just who we are. Be yourself and be nice to those around you.
  • centarix
    centarix Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I see what you did there
  • weinbagel
    weinbagel Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I'm not a guy, but no.

Curves please!
  • YogaNikki
    YogaNikki Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    THIS IS HOT

Jamie+Eason.jpg

THIS IS NOT

6009_0.81771900.jpg

I love you.
  • jj2step
    jj2step Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    they do my husband loves my big round booty lol xxx
  • JustAGirl0916
    JustAGirl0916 Posts: 1,020
    Options
    I'm sure all men have different opinions on what they find sexy. I know some guys like bigger girls and that's fine. Someone to love everyone that way :)
  • JustAGirl0916
    JustAGirl0916 Posts: 1,020
    Options
    THIS IS HOT

Jamie+Eason.jpg

THIS IS NOT

6009_0.81771900.jpg

I love you.

Personally the bottom girl is not hot to me. She has no curves what so ever. Her butt is flat! I like having some curves on my body!