Any other guys find skinny girls super hot?

Options

Replies

• wswilliams67
    wswilliams67 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    FYI... this is Jamie Eason. She's 37, a Breast Cancer survivor, and a physique competitor. She is on FB & bodybuilding.com, and is truly one of the sweetest people on the planet. She's about to have her first baby and even in the second trimester still exercises and looks amazing. She advocates a positive body self-image and natural fitness lifestyle.

Plus, she's just so friggin' cute.
    Jamie+Eason.jpg
  • TwinkieDong
    TwinkieDong Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    THIS IS HOT

Jamie+Eason.jpg

THIS IS NOT

6009_0.81771900.jpg

htd6j9.jpg

Bubbles!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would pass on both...

I call bull. You wouldn't pass on Rosie O'Donnell .

Id pass on all three if Rosie was in the mix. I personally have a preference. The top one has a nice face....the body too thin and muscular for a woman in my opinion.
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    Define skinny. Slim? Yes. Skeletal? No. See your abs? Yes. See your ribs? No.

applause.gif
  • wswilliams67
    wswilliams67 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Id pass on all three if Rosie was in the mix. I personally have a preference. The top one has a nice face....the body too thin and muscular for a woman in my opinion.

So you like your women like marshmallows?
  • SDkitty
    SDkitty Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Each one of these girls is cute, people have different "shape" preferences but I don't know anyone that finds fat appealing...curvy and fat are not the same thing although people seem to like to confuse them...

Girls-Dancing_zpsa0bf1360.gif

60s_girls_in_bikini_dancing_zps2263d15a.gif

tumblr_mfccp6MJL91qk0lsbo1_500_zps50916145.gif
  • KarlyK929
    KarlyK929 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m3vf8wK4CG1r3zat8.gif

Hahaha exactly!
  • TwinkieDong
    Options
    Each one of these girls is cute, people have different "shape" preferences but I don't know anyone that finds fat appealing...curvy and fat are not the same thing although people seem to like to confuse them...

Girls-Dancing_zpsa0bf1360.gif

60s_girls_in_bikini_dancing_zps2263d15a.gif

tumblr_mfccp6MJL91qk0lsbo1_500_zps50916145.gif

first two sets of women yes!!
  • TwinkieDong
    Options

So you like your women like marshmallows?

I suppose...
  • supermom061512
    supermom061512 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    THIS IS HOT

Jamie+Eason.jpg

Would not bang.

I don't like a chick havinig better abs than a dude... just sayin.. not feminine at all
  • blondageh
    blondageh Posts: 923 Member
    Options
    LOL u jelly?

Absolutely! I would LOVE to look like her, but not bang her. Personal preference. I like fleshy.

Men can be fleshy. Does that make them feminine?

I like fleshy men too. But there is a difference to their hard shoulders and wide backs with some fleshy. I just like them big and strong without having to be cut. I like women soft and round.
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    image.png

How YOU doin'??? :bigsmile:
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    So, where is the Anti-body shaming crowd who always jump on the threads when people starting 'body shaming' fit, thin or muscular girls? At lunch?
  • Prismapencils
    Prismapencils Posts: 154
    Options
    Woman are lucky and most weight ends up in the thighs we have to struggle to gain size in the thighs..
    I think I love you. 0.0'
    I've got thighs that won't quit. Now, I've given up trying to make them smaller. Now I'm focusing on just making them muscular since I'm just built that way. Even when I was on swim team in the middle of the teen age years, I've always thought my thighs were large. This was when I had about 19 percent body fat. Now, I'm trying to rearrange my way of thinking. Large and in charge. XP I didn't think that anyone would be jealous of that. I'm glad to hear we're lucky in some ways.
    If it makes you feel better, I'm highly jealous of male delts. I don't know why. I just love delts.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    So, where is the Anti-body shaming crowd who always jump on the threads when people starting 'body shaming' fit, thin or muscular girls? At lunch?

I can't see most of the pictures, so I missed the fit and muscular body shaming posts.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    So now we are heading back to body shaming.

Just be clear...

Muscles = masculinity and Fleshy = feminine...okay got it. Don't agree with it though. and if we follow this line of thought, I guess there are a lot of feminine people of both sexes about and any muscle I might show as the result of losing body fat makes me a guy so I should be careful and keep my body fat high to avoid growing a penis.
  • PoopieMonster
    PoopieMonster Posts: 295 Member
    Options

They was not invited.
  • BflSaberfan
    BflSaberfan Posts: 1,272
    Options
    The guy that says no would be a liar!

some guys do prefer big girls!

keep telling urself that

Actually a guy friend of mine who is in excellent shape doesn't date women under 200lbs....ever.
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    THIS IS HOT

Jamie+Eason.jpg

Would not bang.

I don't like a chick havinig better abs than a dude... just sayin.. not feminine at all

then dont date fat dudes.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options

We're floating around
  • loopylin32
    loopylin32 Posts: 63
    Options
    i think its horses for courses, really ... yeah sure the majority of men like curves on a woman, for most men that means a decent rack, a lil waist n shapely hips. curves as opposed to rolls. but there are men who like very slender women, and men who like their gals big n beautiful. i think the issue here is .... who cares? u find a bloke who loves who you are :)