Any other guys find skinny girls super hot?

Options

Replies

• BOOMaggedon
    BOOMaggedon Posts: 244 Member
    Options

I prefer not answering a question with a question. So I will answer your question. I prefer a girl with a wicked sense of humor, smart, caring, healthy (but not all gung ho boot camp about it), long hair, nice eyes, and not overly skinny. A girl that can take care of her own s**t who digs comedy and doesn't mind returning the favor on the occasional Dutch Oven. A girl who can wear a football jersey to a game and a dress and heels that night out. That answer it?

nope

Great.

t8zvc.gif
  • fitgal05
    fitgal05 Posts: 149
    Options
    This post is just funny!
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    I lke naked girls...that count?

QFT, usually naked is all it takes.
  • bumblebums
    bumblebums Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    This broad needs to get a refund cuz her refund gap is hideous

Thanks, now I have "refund gap" in my search history. (I am innocent in the ways of this world and did not know what it was until now.)
  • JasonT1973
    JasonT1973 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    We have absolutely no control over what our brain interprets as attractive. It is a combination of genetic code and life experience. Now once we get to actually KNOW someone, we can become attracted to a person our brain initially didn’t register as “hot”. Take me for example – I’ve always been a big fellow and am not the guy usually zoned in on at a party or a mall. But, I happen to be pretty funny and have never had much trouble catching a date.

All that being said … I am absolutely attracted to big smiles, big tops and shapely rears!!!
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options

Thanks, now I have "refund gap" in my search history. (I am innocent in the ways of this world and did not know what it was until now.)

if only there was a way to delete a search history.... :)
  • bumblebums
    bumblebums Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options

if only there was a way to delete a search history.... :)

There isn't if you use Google! They keep your search history forever. It goes into your Permanent Record. (I use a different search engine so I'm okay.)

And, back to our discussion of what makes "girls" "hot".
  • SDkitty
    SDkitty Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Trim yes, skinny, not really. There is a big difference. Trim can still have curves...

tumblr_ln9tcaXXYd1qzozj1.gif
  • JustAGirl0916
    JustAGirl0916 Posts: 1,020
    Options
    Trim yes, skinny, not really. There is a big difference. Trim can still have curves...

Wow shakin it lol
  • btoeps74
    btoeps74 Posts: 167 Member
    Options

I've been staring at this for so long, quite frankley I forgot what the question was. God bless you lol
  • ChefTJP
    ChefTJP Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Jennifer Lawrence is Gorgeous!!!!!
  • melb_alex
    melb_alex Posts: 1,154 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately a lot of men gravitate to the 'skinnier' look because they find that the most attractive (as do their friends) and let's admit girls we would all kill to be skinner than what we are BUT it depends on your interpretation of skinny. I am tall and 69 kilos and have focused on core and arms specifically and have been called skinny for my height. BUT I have obvious curves and men seem to like them.

I used to wish that I looked like Kim Kardashian because of her amazing curves but that is never going to happen as I am almost a foot taller than her and no amount of squats could get me her *kitten* :p

Rib bones are an absolute no no though from my perspective.
  • melb_alex
    Options

Wow shakin it lol

@JustAGirl... You have the ultimate body your arms are impressive. See I would call you slim and muscly :) I want your arms :'(
    ps. the girl in this GIF is HOT AS!! great *kitten*
  • melb_alex
    Options
    @gnomelove

You are a mix of Scarlett and Jennifer Lawrence!!!!!!

;)
  • alisha_1983
    alisha_1983 Posts: 507 Member
    Options

I, too, had to google it lol
  • johnarmato78
    johnarmato78 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Not into skinny or abs...the one girl i was with had abs i felt like i was with a man...thick in all the right spots!
  • JustAGirl0916
    Options

Wow shakin it lol

@JustAGirl... You have the ultimate body your arms are impressive. See I would call you slim and muscly :) I want your arms :'(

Thanks so much!! I can shake it like that too! ;)
  • craigmandu
    craigmandu Posts: 976 Member
    Options

Wow shakin it lol

Thanks so much!! I can shake it like that too! ;)

Now...now....now...you know that warrants a "Pics or it didn't happen" comment! :love:
  • JustAGirl0916
    Options
    lol Oh trust me I've got moves ;)