I ran for 15 mins today without stopping!!

Options
rAc_hEl
rAc_hEl Posts: 246 Member
and no i wasnt being chased XD......i did a 12 min and 31 sec mile before i did this because i was mad i walked a 25 min mile and never ran before in my adult life! (im 23) so i tried it an wah la!!

Replies

• Miss_Meliss86
    Miss_Meliss86 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Congrats! :) I remember when that first happened with me and it felt like such a huge accomplishment. Great job!!!! Next time aim for 20 ;)
  • Ninguneado73
    Ninguneado73 Posts: 832
    Options
    well done...and this is only the beginning!!
  • AJinBirmingham
    Options
    Congratulations! Fantastic achievement.
  • sc10985
    sc10985 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Good for you!! I remember when I felt like dying after 4 mins and now I'm up to almost 40!! :)
  • playprettie1
    playprettie1 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    That is wonderful..I cant wait until I can do it! Good job!
  • gmpuggles
    gmpuggles Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I can go about 6 minutes at a 12 minute mile before giving into the "I don't wanna" feeling and walk at a brisk pace. Then I do another interval like that. But hey, I'm getting on my way to running 3 miles without stopping soon! :) And again, a great big YAY YOU to you! :)
  • skottyjay
    skottyjay Posts: 10
    Options
    NICELY DONE!! Keep it up and just keep disciplined and patient and you will be amazed at the changes in yourself! :-)
  • BOOMaggedon
    BOOMaggedon Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Amazing accomplishment!
  • Tiff050709
    Tiff050709 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! WTG!!!
  • anyaneumann
    Options
    Nice!
  • Tdk4685
    Tdk4685 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Good for you. That is not easy.
  • craigmandu
    craigmandu Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Sweet...maybe you can go for 16 or 17 minutes next time..

Well done!
  • Obscuring
    Obscuring Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Woaaaah! That's so awesome! I totally wish I could run that long! (workin' on it! :3 )
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!