Any other guys find skinny girls super hot?

Options

Replies

• weightlifter01
    weightlifter01 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    @Just...yes I find you super hot ;)
  • GnomeLove
    GnomeLove Posts: 379
    Options
    @gnomelove

You are a mix of Scarlett and Jennifer Lawrence!!!!!!

;)

Oh wow, you just made my year!
  • JustAGirl0916
    JustAGirl0916 Posts: 1,020
    Options
    @Just...yes I find you super hot ;)

• melb_alex
    melb_alex Posts: 1,154 Member
    Options
    Trim yes, skinny, not really. There is a big difference. Trim can still have curves...

tumblr_ln9tcaXXYd1qzozj1.gif

Wow shakin it lol

@JustAGirl... You have the ultimate body your arms are impressive. See I would call you slim and muscly :) I want your arms :'(
    ps. the girl in this GIF is HOT AS!! great *kitten*

Thanks so much!! I can shake it like that too! ;)

Now...now....now...you know that warrants a "Pics or it didn't happen" comment! :love:

Yeah I want to see too hahah nothing hotter than a fit girl (unless you're a fit guy ;) )
  • melb_alex
    Options
    @gnomelove

You are a mix of Scarlett and Jennifer Lawrence!!!!!!

;)

Oh wow, you just made my year!

no worries hunni you're gorgeous x
  • operation_cute
    operation_cute Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    what am i missing here? why would someone prefer someone who is overweight and unhealthy? isnt the reason we are all here is to not be that way?

of course we can love people of all sizes..im talking preference.

Their called chubby chasers :) my boyfriend happens to be one of them :wink: I happen to be a chubby chaser too :) We're here though, so we can become healthy, and support each others difference in appearance (when it comes), and even though we will still find each other incredibly attractive, we initially had that first attraction as a chubby chaser... my personal reason is its nice to cuddle with :) How do I know its his preference? because he has never gone after or dated anyone but chubbies, same went for my ex husband. Its not really fair to assume that your prefference is the preference of all :)
  • angel_marcelle
    angel_marcelle Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Not into skinny or abs...the one girl i was with had abs i felt like i was with a man...thick in all the right spots!

I knew I liked you!!! Lol...
  • desiv2
    desiv2 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Why does it matter? There are guys out there who prefer different body types, some like skinny, some like curvy, some like chubby, some like fat, some like muscular...you really don't have to understand why either. They just do. Personally I like muscular with curves. :)
  • ihateroses
    ihateroses Posts: 893 Member
    Options
    Gah...nvm...why do I even try to reply to these topics.
  • d9123
    d9123 Posts: 531 Member
    Options

strong edit lol .. i agree with ur original post. haters gonna hate
  • ihateroses
    ihateroses Posts: 893 Member
    Options

strong edit lol .. i agree with ur original post. haters gonna hate

:drinker:
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    Why does it matter? There are guys out there who prefer different body types, some like skinny, some like curvy, some like chubby, some like fat, some like muscular...you really don't have to understand why either. They just do. Personally I like muscular with curves. :)

No body likes fat. They just settle for it in desperation.

False- fat admirers exist and fetishize fat. I don't get it, but hey, I don't get dressing up and pretending to be a baby either. *shrug*
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    Skinny? No. My SO in an attempt to stave off my anorexia years ago told me that if I ever got that skinny again he would leave me. "Skeleton is gross." His words. I have a friend and he thinks she is awesome but he says often "she is just too skinny" 5'5" 115lbs. She is thin.

Now skinny athletic with ab definition and muscle tone in the legs? He finds that very attractive.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    Was this meant to be a shaming thread?

I have several women on my FL that have petite/thin body types. And each of them are sexy as hell.
  • d9123
    Options

False- fat admirers exist and fetishize fat. I don't get it, but hey, I don't get dressing up and pretending to be a baby either. *shrug*

clicked on avi expecting a beluga. Left confused
  • FootballGamer58
    FootballGamer58 Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    i like muscles curves and meat mmmmmmmmmmmmmm
  • melb_alex
    Options

Lol brave response ;) Where is my stew ;)
  • d9123
    Options

in my pants come get it
  • JustAGirl0916
    JustAGirl0916 Posts: 1,020
    Options

in my pants come get it

Oh wow! lol
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I like my women built to take a little rough and tumble. As long as they don't break, we're good.