ppl who wear exercise attire at whole foods

Options

Replies

• PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    Haterrrrrz!
    2ugm42a.jpg

I think I saw that guy at Walmart last weekend.
  • Tiff050709
    Tiff050709 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I wear workout clothes when I take my daughters to school and then I come home and workout. Why would I want to wear something and then change when I get home? That would make zero sense. I don't care what people wear, makes no difference to me!
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Haterrrrrz!
    2ugm42a.jpg

:noway:
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Some_Watery_Tart Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    I wear my yoga pants everywhere. I AM IMPORTANT, dammit! And, you know what?I know lots of men (including my own husband) who wish all women wore yoga/compression pants everwhere. So there. :bigsmile:
  • Tiff050709
    Tiff050709 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Eh. Just quit shopping at Whole Foods and buy food at only McDonalds, Burger King, Pizza Hut, etc. You'll see fewer people in compression pants. (You'll still see a lot of tight pants...but it won't be because they're compression pants...)

((high five))
  • nomeejerome
    nomeejerome Posts: 2,616 Member
    Options
    nothing screams I AM SELF IMPORTANT than someone buying red quinoa in compression pants

uh...what?
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options
    Um, stfu.

I frequently hit up the grocery store on my way home from the gym because I am starving and I know there's nothing delicious in my fridge. I work from home so I'm usually either in my workout clothes or PJs during the week, truth be told. AND I WERK THEM.
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I wear my yoga pants everywhere. I AM IMPORTANT, dammit! And, you know what?I know lots of men (including my own husband) who wish all women wore yoga/compression pants everwhere. So there. :bigsmile:

I would never have DREAMED of wearing workout pants to a store 50 pounds ago. Now? I look pretty damn good in them. ;)
  • JUDDDing
    JUDDDing Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    ... I didn't realize swinging by the grocery store after a good workout on my way home from the gym was against the law.

Don't you get really sweaty after a good workout?

The only thing I do after a good workout is shower and change into dry clothes.
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    nothing screams I AM SELF IMPORTANT than someone buying red quinoa in compression pants

Nothing screams self importance like someone that takes the time to watch what other people are wearing at the grocery store. Then has the temerity to post their self important tripe on a message board where there is no doubt a ton of people that work out then go pick up food on the way home.

I like you. You used "temerity" in a sentence.

:drinker:

I was thinking the same thing!

:flowerforyou: Carry on now.

I third this motion
  • suzbaru
    suzbaru Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Nothing screams self importance like someone that takes the time to watch what other people are wearing at the grocery store. Then has the temerity to post their self important tripe on a message board where there is no doubt a ton of people that work out then go pick up food on the way home.

+1 Temerity

I for one am too lazy to change before or after the gym, so I just wear my workout clothes into the store. Check out my shrinking saddle bags, PLEASE!
  • Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    Options
    Haterrrrrz!
    2ugm42a.jpg

Is it just me or does his bulge look like a pigeon?
  • siqiniq
    siqiniq Posts: 237 Member
    Options

And nothing screams I AM JUDGMENTAL more than a post like this. What's it to you what people wear? Is your life that small?
  • _chiaroscuro
    _chiaroscuro Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Haterrrrrz!
    2ugm42a.jpg

Is it just me or does his bulge look like a pigeon?
    Whoa I didn't notice it when I posted it but YES! It's like one of those 3-D paintings you have to stare at!
  • patentguru
    patentguru Posts: 312 Member
    Options

I will have to wear my compression pants more often, because I am self important and my own best friend.
  • suzbaru
    suzbaru Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Don't you get really sweaty after a good workout?

The only thing I do after a good workout is shower and change into dry clothes.

Kickboxing gym/dojo doesn't have showers. I put on a hoodie and extra deodorant to "air out/conceal" before walking in. Besides Sprouts does a double sales ad on Wednesday. Who can pass that up?
  • patentguru
    patentguru Posts: 312 Member
    Options

You can include me on that list.
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Hypocritical much?

quote from OP in another thread:
    "I agree that you shouldn't worry what other people are doing, but you can pretend they are invisible.. it's way easier. It doesn't have to be "fck all yall!"

The truth is, most people don't care you exist. The few that do have crap to spew probably do that to everyone else too, not just to you on that particular time and day. So you just gotta smile and move on because it's not that serious. When you react with negative emotions, you make it serious. That stuff weighs on you over time.

I think everyone should meditate, walk in nature, observe the earth. It has a way of grounding you and making everything else seems petty. I lived a long time with a chip on my shoulder and it only created ill effects on my body. Now I would rather choose to be positive even if I have to fake it. At the end of the day no one really cares or remembers anything so why should you cling to anything?"
  • senami632
    senami632 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Lmaoo!! You people are always SO serious. Relaxxxx.
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    I wear yoga pants everywhere, it gets me tons of free stuff.